Friday, February 14, 2014

Absence....Happy Valentines Day and Shop Updates

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who reads the blog....wishing you all the best today and always. 

Smack dab in the middle of our master bedroom and bath renovation and have some personal stuff that has taken up a lot of our family time as well, which I can't go into here...but it's kept me away from social media and the website shop for the most part. 

Speaking of the website...I did add in some beautiful pieces this morning, so please stop by when you can...
 Beautiful pieces in the Vintage boutique of the shop
Click on the photo above to see....or HERE to go straight to the SHOP

Hope to see you soon...
xoxo,
Janet

7 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, I hope everything will be fine whatever they may be. Sending prayers your way. Happy V's day. ~ Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set, Janet. I'm so sorry you are having some personal trials...we are, too, with extended family, and my MIL with dementia.

    Know that I am praying for you and your situation.
    (((Hugs)))
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Velantine's day dear Janet !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are very busy! I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day! Take care!
    Jennelise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy valentines Day, the tea set is just gorgeous.
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care, dear Janet and get back when you can. I hope that all will be well! Love, Leena <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet,
    Remember me? How are you? How time flies. I was going through my list of bloggers and realized that I haven't visited you in a very long time. I know what you mean when things happen and it takes up your time. I am always busy too, but things are good so no complaints from me. :) I just wanted to say hello. Your blog and shop are always beautiful. Have a wonderful week Janet.
    xoxo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Cottage

    ReplyDelete