Friday, November 30, 2012

New/Old Items In The Shop..And Published In Creating Vintage Charm Magazine

Happy Friday everyone and I hope that you enjoy the weekend ahead! 

Just a quick post, as I am off to do a bit of holiday decorating in our home. I'll be turning down the a/c, turning up the tunes and enjoying a creative morning that does not involve my business! 

Speaking of the business....I just added some new/old vintage items to the SHOP and they are going quickly! You can find these items and more HERE.
With every $50 purchase from now through the weekend you will receive a sweet petite bakery box filled with vintage Christmas goodies....
And lastly, I am always thrilled to be invited to submit to small publications and   Creating Vintage Charm is one that I've regularly worked with. Thank you Sonia Crouse for inviting me in and doing such a stellar job! The eye candy Holiday issue is just GORGEOUS and I hope that you'll purchase a copy for yourself, or perhaps as a gift. You can find the magazine HERE
I am off to decorate! Take care.....xoxo, Janet

7 comments:

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

My goodness Janet... I was not fast enough getting to your shop... all of the goodies I had hoped to get were sold already, darnit!... congratulations on another beautiful magazine feature!... I had to giggle when you said you were turning down your a/c today... I have our heat turned up so high, we are COLD here in Utah!... have fun decorating!... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Alabaster Rose Lifestyle said...

Congratulations sweet Janet!!! You simply amaze me with all of your talent!!
Beautiful things in your shop!
I hope you have a lovely night.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Bring Pretty Back said...

CONGRATS my pretty friend!!!!
Xoxoxooxo!!
Have a pretty day!
Kristineersplu

pink*cherub*moon said...

Congrats Janet! I'm going to order a copy as soon as I can! Hugs, Leena

PURA VIDA said...

FABULOUS!

christy kerling said...

Love ShabbyfuFu & all the affiliates participating in this giveaway!!!Have posted to facebook, pinned and tweeted! Hope I win : ) ~ Thanks,Christy Leah Kerling

Leigh Anne said...

Follower on FB. This is a great giveaway!