Friday, November 16, 2012

Fleurs and Flash....Happy Weekend!

I love to have fresh flowers (fleurs) in the house for the weekend and my sweet daughter brought these home to me last night...so of course I played a bit with them this morning....
Really have such a love affair with shooting flowers. No...I did NOT shoot them with a flash, in fact my camera doesn't have a flash. Just a little play on words as there is a FLASH SALE going on right now on the WEBSITE.

After being in business on~line since 1999, things have drastically changed and so must I. Come see, as there are bargains to be found (that's what everyone is looking for these days).....lots of jewelry at 1/2 off!

I hope that you enjoy your weekend....
xoxo, Janet

7 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Janet,
Beautiul shots, happy weekend to you...
Bella

Bella said...

Hi Janet,
Beautiul shots, happy weekend to you...
Bella

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Beautiful fleurs Janet... okay... I am off to your shop, much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Loved your flash sale Janet... just bought two Christmas gifts from you!... Merci!... xoxo Moi

Alabaster Rose Lifestyle said...

Oh so beautiful dear Janet!!! Your photography always makes me **sigh**!! I'll contact you on Monday about purchasing one of the crowns if your still re-ordering them.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

pink*cherub*moon said...

Hi Janet! Beautiful flowers - such a gorgeous shade of blue! Nice daughter you have! Headed over to check out the flash sale :) Take care! Hugs, Leena

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Beautiful flower photos - off to look for bargains!