Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Working On...Working Out

Hello to everyone! I've been making all sorts of messes around here and wanted to share some images today of what I've been up to the last couple of weeks.
Working on some photography for my website, some magazine projects and other things. 
I really need to get more stock on the site and have projects lined up as well as some new stock on the way that you won't find elsewhere....
Orders for clients....
A pair of ginormous 3 ft tall candelabras that I finished for a very patient customer....
Have had several orders for my dress forms, including the wasp waisted version that I do. This one the client wanted in a blush pink....
Statement necklaces....I did these a few years back and working on some orders and new designs coming in the Fall to the website.....
A vintage barkcloth and antique lace pillow for another long time client....
And I've been trying to stay in shape, working out, cooking and eating right. I'm getting older....we all are, LOL...so it must be a priority and a lifestyle. I'm thinking maybe of doing some blog posts about my routines if anyone might be interested? 
This is me, taken today actually....
Off to the beach home tomorrow for a long weekend and hoping that Hurricane Isaac stays far, far away from us....please keep your finger's crossed!

17 comments:

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Those candelabras are stunning... you're a busy girl. Working out is good! I've been doing it for many years, Getting to the gym has to be a priority, cuts into play?work. Love your blog. Have a good day. Ciao

Shabby chic Sandy said...

You do such lovely work. Everything is beautiful...including you!

Anne said...

Janet,
Your candelabras are gorgeous! Congrats on losing weight! I too have been eating healthier.I need to get busy and work out too.I need more muscle! I have family in your area.They are watching the weather too.I am praying that the storm will not turn into anything big.
xx
Anne

WhiteWhispers2u said...

It all looks great! Love the dress forms too~Cheers Kim

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

You look fantastic!!!
Skinny girl. :-)

XOXO,
Anne

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Janet!... you look absolutely stunning!!!... yes, I would LOVE to read your posts about beauty and fitness... and I also love your statement necklaces!... will think positive thoughts for you... NO hurricanes!... xoxo Julie Marie

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

You look amazing, looks like your working out has really paid off. :)
I love, love, love all that you do! One day I will own one of those Janet Coon originals! I can hardly wait until then, I will just have to drool for now. I'm thinking Christmas gift? I will have to see if hubby goes for that. :)

~Shanon

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh my gosh, Janet...that barkcloth pillow is gorgeous!!! You're going to have one super happy client!

All of your hard work is incredibly stunning, girl!

xoxo laurie

NanaDiana said...

You look wonderful!!! And all your items are as beautiful as always. You do such a wonderful job. I love those statement necklaces you have been working on. I am praying that Issac heads out to sea before it hits FL. xo Diana

Tricia said...

You look beautiful! I love your top. And look at all the prettiness that surrounds you too :)

Tricia said...

You look beautiful! I love your top. And look at all the prettiness that surrounds you too :)

PURA VIDA said...

Your photos are awesome, love the dress form and you my dear look marvelous

pink*cherub*moon said...

Hi Janet! Three foot tal candleabras? Wow! They are gorgeous! I didn't know you made the dress forms - love it in pink! And, look at you, ya skinny thing! Send me some of your motivation and yes, routines would be welcomed as well. I need to do something to combat stress! I'm thinking of taking up boxing - seriously! Take care and enjoy the beach this weekend! Love ya, Leena

victoria said...

What beautiful works of art you create...stunning and you look wonderful!

Thank you for sharing a piece of your world!

Victoria

victoria said...

What beautiful works of art you create...stunning and you look wonderful!

Thank you for sharing a piece of your world!

Victoria

Shabby soul said...

Darling Janet, love love your style!
So full of joy in life, it seems!
Silvia

Sonia said...

You are looking good Janet, love your picture.
Pretty candelabras, everything is gorgeous! xox

Sonia