Saturday, August 18, 2012

Luxurious Affordable White Slipcovers With Ruffles! Shabbyfufu Style...

Hello everyone....it's raining (pouring actually!) here in South Florida this afternoon and since my outdoor plans are on hiatus for now I thought I would share some photos that I recently shot.  It's no secret that I love white...and my own personal style is sort of a combination of what you might call shabby chic easy elegance mixed in with a bit of French/Nordic inspiration.

I love to use mostly white or cream in the soft goods...sofa, chairs, slipcovers...with touches of my favorite pale aquas and pinks in accessories. Set off against the dark floors that are actually porcelain tile that mimic stone and some rustic wood or original chippy paint in the hard goods...furniture.

Some shots in our dining area....with the FABULOUS slipcovers for the chairs that I sell on the website I simply slip them over my normal dining room chairs and they do fit most any normal sized chair for a complete new look.......


You can order them directly and securely from the Shabbyfufu Website or from the blog with this button below and pay via credit/debit card, Paypal or even E~Check! They run just $125 each plus shipping.....really a great price for all of this work:-))

Quantity:






Here are some stunning five ruffle eco friendly cotton gauze pillow slips that are available in the shop. Stunning and have button back closures and measure 16" square. We also have them up on the website in a 24" size for just $10 more. You will adore these....


They are gorgeous...you can order securely from the blog with this button as well (or on the website)....they are $80 plus shipping and well worth the price
for this quality and beauty:-))

Quantity:

That's it for today....I hope that you have a fabulous weekend, please leave a comment and also come visit the WEBSITE
We have been in business on the internet since 1999!

14 comments:

Victoria said...

So much beautiful eye candy!!! We just moved to SW Florida and it's pouring here too, loud thunder and lightning but we love it:)

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

OMG Janet!! Love your slipcovers and pillows!!!

Alabaster Rose Lifestyle said...

Wow,simply gorgeous Janet!! They look beautiful!
I always love the photos of your home.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

NanaDiana said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous, Janet. You have such a great eye for everything....and those chair covers are just beautiful- xo Diana

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Janet... everything is so dreamy!... I would love one of those slipcovers for my chair at my desk in my bedroom... hoping you will still have them when I can afford one in a bit... love my new shabby lavender throw!... enjoy your rainy day... wish we would get some here... xoxo Julie Marie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

My have the most beautiful style. Your items on your website are gorgeous!

Bonnie Jobe said...

I love all the ruffles and white! And the fact that you can put them on and take them off to change the look. So much work to make all those ruffles!

pink*cherub*moon said...

Dear Janet, I am in ruffle Heaven! Oh so beautiful! I love the chair covers and those ruffled pillows are fabulous! Your taste is so much like mine, although my home does not reflect that. One of these days, it's going to be out with the old and in with the ruffles! LOL! Love your web site too! Everything you do is top rate! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxo, Leena

Shabby French Country Cottage Basement said...

I love your style, Janet. Your slip covers and pillows are so beautiful. It is all so soft and serene looking, just what I love.

Jacqui said...

Everything is absolutely fabulous!!

PURA VIDA said...

absolutely darling...like clouds!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I love, love those slipcovers! I can just see them at my house after the dogs finish rubbing against them though! Maybe I could put them on for 2 days after the dogs are groomed, then take them off the rest of the time. So pretty - I would never make them for that price!

vintageandart said...

Your dining room looks amazing....looks like ruffle heaven..also l love the faded blue bowls on the dining table...perfect!!

Tania said...

I really LOVE the chairs slip covers !!!