Thursday, June 14, 2012

With A Soft Touch...Published In Romantic Country Magazine Fall 2012

Hello everyone! I'm off for a few days at the beach home after packing up a few shop orders, but stopping by to wish you all a happy weekend!

I want to thank Romantic Country magazine for publishing my home in the new Fall issue! A big thank you to the darling & so talented Fifi O'Neill for styling and to seasoned photographer Mark Lohman for shooting. This was my second time working with Fifi so I knew what to expect and tried to have as much ready as possible, and my first time with the talented photographer Mark.

I love how Fifi coined my decorating style as "With A Soft Touch" and "Low Key Elegance". I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my home and some project/decor and vignetting ideas once again with you....

A few shots...there are 10 pages and I'm sorry but I forgot to take a photo of the front cover. It's the Fall 2012 issue...so look for it now...
The duo at work.......

These were not in the shoot...just some random shots behind...

I've been working on new items for the website and finding more vintage that will be coming soon...




18 comments:

  1. How exciting Janet!... is it out already???... I am going to Barnes and Noble to look for it today!... your home is so lovely... and so are you my friend... have a nice time at the beach... wish I was there!... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did a gorgeous job at capturing the soft beauty of your home Janet! Congrats on the magazine showing! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous...what else can you say? Enjoy the rest....
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janet!
    The photos are gorgeous and you are so deserving to be featured!
    I especially love the outdoor "room" with the hanging window :-) Darling!!
    Must pick up a copy of the magazine!!
    Smiles,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, again~!~! Everything is as gorgeous as always when visiting you. Have fun at the beach house! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Janet! I can hardly wait to get my next copy so I can take a closer peek inside your beautiful home! What fun for you to meet up with Fifi and Mark again! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Janet....I just got my copy yeserday & holy moly girl!!! Your house is beyond gorgeousness...lol..dont know if that is a proper word! I had in the back of my mind ..your house was in there....but I forgot..took my mag to work & there you were!!! So serene & beautiful..& it looks a lot different than the last shoot...your soooo talented sweets!
    Have a good rest & wonderful weekend hon!!
    Hugs...
    Deb:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. morgen du liebe
    traumhaft schöne fotos.
    wünsche dir ein schönes wochenende.
    herzlichst daniela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet sweetie! I was so thrilled to see your home in Romantic Country yesterday! Congrats on another beautiful feature! Working with Fifi must be so much fun! Your home is such a reflection of you - sweet, soft, feminine with strong character and uniqaue vision. Love getting to see the pic of the outside as well. I always wish that magazines would include outside shots! Have a fun beach weekend! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Janet! Congratulations you are so talented. I can't believe Summer has just arrived and Fall Issues are coming out. Looking forward to lay in the sun and read your article. Enjoy the beach. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super congratulations, Janet! Very beautiful photos of your wonderful home. Such a thrill!

    – g

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness...congrats on being in the autumn issue! I just purchased it this evening. I havent even gotten to your spread yet! I am so excited for you! and cant wait to see the pics!
    Have a great Fathers day!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful post! it's always a pleasure to see your home -- and my fairygodmother, fifi. :)

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  14. parisianprairiecharmJune 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM

    My favorite magazine and I was not disappointed by your fabulous decorating! What a wonderful honor too. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely!
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your post, how exciting it must have been working with Fifi and creating this lovely magazine spread. Congratulations! Wish I could get the mag here

    ReplyDelete