Monday, June 25, 2012

Keeping Calm Photographed....

A quick hello from my part of the world! Hope that all of those who follow my blog haven't given up on me, but I've slacked off for now. Working on many, many things...enjoying life, being creative, my business at Shabbyfufu.com and my growing photography & styling ventures.

Hope that your summer is going well and I'll be back soon with more inspiration for you. Until then....

Please Visit My Website at SHABBYFUFU 

Connect With Me On Facebook
And On Twitter


6 comments:

Marydon said...

Anxiously awaiting your return. Enjoy your leisure ...
TTFN ~
Have a beautiful day ~
Marydon

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Your photography is so gorgeous Janet!! I understand the craziness when you are working on projects and it seems hard to find time to blog!! Enjoy your break! xoxox, Courtney

martinealison said...

Je vous attends tranquillement et vous souhaite un excellent été rempli de bonheur et de bonnes choses...

Gros bisous à vous...

isa lisa said...

bonjour janet, pas de soucis on ne vous oublie pas, on vous attendra tranquillement , bon été, a bientôt, isa lisa

Karin said...

I just love your blog!
Hugs from Sweden!//Karin

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Janet,
GORGEOUS photography!!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your input re the copying/image theft. And for your wonderful blog post on the subject those years back. Sad that it's still an issue :(
Take care,
Natasha x