Monday, May 21, 2012

International Press Pass.... Casa Romantica Shabby Chic

It's been a whirlwind week and weekend, as I was very busy with my Shabbyfufu website. Grateful for that and for all who have been so supportive over the MANY years in business, I thank you! There are still some GREAT items from France listed in the shop if you haven't perused yet.....

Our American friends know that this coming weekend is the Memorial Day holiday and I'll be off to our beach home for several days, hence I'm rushing around like crazy to get everything done. I plan on relaxing up there and hope to catch up with you and visit your blogs....promise! If you can...why not leave me a comment? I'd love to see what you are up to....

The darling little Fifi O'Neill was here quite awhile ago for a shoot with Mark Lohman of my home. This was the second time that she has been here shooting and I adore her just as much as everyone does. At the time I was told that the shoot was for the Danish magazine Jeanne d'Arc Living. To my surprise it was picked up and published in the current issue of Casa Romantica Shabby Chic...a beautiful Italian magazine. A Facebook friend happened to be traveling in Italy and saw my name on the cover....otherwise I might not have known! 
The spread is just lovely...with 22 pages of photos by the talented duo of Fifi and Mark (all content from Casa Romantica Shabby Chic) and I'll share a bit of it below....

P.S. You can't buy this magazine in the U.S...it's only available in Italy, so unfortunately I can't get you a copy....

Pretty shabby chic cover of a fellow American's gorgeous home, Cindy Roberts....
The family room where we hang out and read, have friends over or watch TV. Leather sofa works well for this Miami climate and I've softened it up with lots of pillows and throws.
I've collected antique leaded windows for a long time, and under this grouping is our guinea pig pen. Pretty fancy digs, I know!
A few living room shots....
Little vintage wicker writing desk in the corner of the living room....
This china cabinet is tucked in a corner of the living room, simply because I want a clean look in the dining room. It houses a family set of Royal Copenhagen china that was passed down to us....
Me and darling Fifi...with some various vignettes ....
A corner of our Master bedroom. There are other pages of shots, but I feel like you've seen the room enough before here...

I plan on sharing more photos in the next post from my trip to France....

Have a great week my friends and please come connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and of course my website (Worldwide shipping available)! Links are all on the sidebar....

8 comments:

Shabby soul said...

I have absolutely to buy this issue of Casa Romantica!
I'll tell you... =)
Have a nice day
Silvia

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

Huge congrats, my friend!!!!!

martinealison said...

bravo!... Un ouvrage qui me semble magnifique.
gros bisous

weisser traum said...

morgen du liebe
traumhaft eure reportage.
supperschöne fotos.

wünsche dir einen schönen tag.
herzlichst daniela

Jennelise said...

The photos look just beautiful! I have seen this magazine featured on blogs before. I sure wish it was available somewhere! Enjoy your week away!
Jennelise

PURA VIDA said...

I love these layouts!

isa lisa said...

juste un petit coucou pour ma janet, ton blog est merveilleux, bizzzzzzzzzz, isa lisa

Eli crea shabby said...

Ho visto la tua casa su questa rivista è molto bella complimenti..
un saluto Elisa from Italy