Thursday, May 24, 2012

Claude Monet's Giverny....Fleurs

Hello everyone....I'm doing a Friday post a little early, as I'm leaving in a just a little while for a few days at our beach home. For those of you visiting from around the world, it's a holiday weekend here in the U.S....Memorial Day. It is a day to remember the sacrifices made by our servicemen and women and our veterans...

That being said...WARNING, another photo heavy post consisting strictly of FLEURS... 
I shot these images at the home of the French painter Claude Monet in Giverny, who was one of the fathers of impressionism and my favorite painter....

Please enjoy...and if you plan on using any of my photos on the web, kindly link them back to this post. If you are interested in a print, they will be available soon on the WEBSITE in the Photography Boutique
See you next week...and for those who have shopped recently on my SHABBYFUFU website, I really appreciate you so much! We have some more French brocante items coming...and we are working on some new designs!

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely lovely lovely~

Shabby Jen said...

Thank you for sharing all those lovely floral photos you took. Just beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful photos, but I think my favorite is the weeping willow reflection in the pond!
Thanks for sharing so much beauty!
Andrea xoxo

NanaDiana said...

My gosh, Janet- What beautiful pictures here. Each one is just spectacular. Enjoy your time away- xo Diana

pink*cherub*moon said...

What an absolute treasure treasure this garden is! I imagine that it smells Heavenly! Beautiful photos, Janet! Thank you so much for sharing! xoxo, Leena

martinealison said...

Comment résister à de telles magnifiques photos... Gros bisous

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

So beautiful Janet! We didn't get to visit this gorgeous garden during our trip. Guess I just have to go back!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Beautiful photographs! Someday I will visit there!

isa lisa said...

coucou janet, que de poésie et de douceur dans ces images, j'adore, bizzzzzzzzzz, janet, isa lisa

PURA VIDA said...

He was just the best. Loved the prettiness

Penny said...

I just started following your blog! I have been stalking your blog for about 2 years, and I am glad to finally be part of the blogging community! I love your work and you have been such an inspiration!! Penny

Miriam said...

these photos makes me happy! so many beautiful flowers..! :)

http://t-m-eyes.blogspot.com/

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Simply stunning Janet!!~
Hope you have a beautiful day!
Sincerely,
Melinda