Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Turn Ons....Romantic Homes Magazine Piece

Well hello everyone...I've just got a minute, but wanted to share a little bit of news from my end of the world with you today!

Turn Ons....
I've been working in my studio....and just finished this latest Mason Jar Chandelier for a client this afternoon. It's going to be hanging in a store....oh Anthro, where are you? You need these and could sell them for a gazillion more than I do for sure!
Speaking of lighting designs...I was asked to contribute a piece to Romantic Homes magazine awhile ago on my lighting, and this article is in the new April edition that is just now hitting the shelves or your mailbox if you subscribe. I put the article together (styled, photographed & wrote) but did NOT pick the title! A little sexy for my lighting creations...don't you think?!
And lastly...good things have been coming my way lately and I got to work with these 3 very creative and talented guys this week. More on that later:-)
Thank you for following along with me....I'm going to leave you today with an outdoor shot that I took a couple of days ago at our home to bring sweet thoughts of SPRING your way~

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your article! That chandy is gorgeous!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the chandi! I used to make alot of light fixtures and chandeliers and sold them via eBay. Although I no longer make them for sale, I've been thinking of doing an outdoor chandelier for our new home. Looking for ideas is how I came across you. I love your site and am your newest follower. Keep up the great work!
    Blessings,
    Diana - Anyone Can Decorate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the aqua...so fresh and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you Sexy Thing, you! Turned On by a mason jar light. Stay out of the canning factories! I did think that was a very funny name for the article.

    I love your last shop and sooo wish we had some Spring here- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chandelier is gorgeous! It is my dream to someday own one of your chandeliers--but first I have to put gas in my car:( Can't wait to see the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your feature. Your work is magical and you did such an exquisite job all the way around. Blissful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you, Janet,you deserve it! I think this is best chandelier you have ever created!
    Love the photo by the pool. Spring..bring it on!
    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. coucou janet,trop trop beau j'adore la photo de la dernière mise en scène autour de la piscine,je craque, sublime, je t'embrasse a bientôt, isa lisa gros bisous d'alsace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet!

    Congratulations on the article! I am dying to get a chandelier. Love the aqua color! Looks like you are enjoying life. So happy for you. I thought I would pop over to say hello. Love all your products as always. Everything is so pretty.
    Have a great week Janet!
    xo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wouah beautiful chandelier Janet !
    Xoxo my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU are SO not kidding this chandie belongs in anthropologie fufu-they could sell a bazillion for sure & you would be a billionaire-lol!! seriously..it is so their style & I just love them. I LOVE the article on you & these creations & think the title is just perfect!lol...xo tutts

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. That pool shot should be in every decorating magazine-how gorgeous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete