Monday, February 6, 2012

Shabbyfufu....Carefully Curated And Back In Business

It's dreary outside and I'm stuck inside today with a nasty cold...but wanted to pop in and give you the news that after closing the website for the last month or so the shop is back in business. It's been a busy time with no slacking...just other things going on, some upticking of my photography work and thankfully special orders on various pieces. Yes...I am very thankful, grateful and inspired to continue on my artistic journey!

The shop opened back up last night and we've had an overwhelming response...and I wanted to share with you just a bit of what's available (and more coming soon). Please come over and visit HERE if you have some time to do so....and please, if you do decide to take any of my photos to pin on Pinterest or elsewhere....a linkback here is much appreciated.
The beautiful work of our china painter in residence...Farnaz Farzad 
The work of our mosaic artisan Suze Persechino

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your reopening. It is looking beautiful...just like eveything you do. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your store is just stunning!! So many lovely things! I can see how hard you have been working :) I hope you feel better soon! I have had that cold and it keeps coming back. Yucky! Take care!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful store!! Love all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so glad about the reopening! I wanted to let you know about my first ever giveaway in celebration of my published apronology article.
    http://houseofbeautifuldogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/fancy-apron-giveaway.html
    Off to visit your shop! Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gone to peak yet but I'm on my way!

    xoxoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet! Congrats on your re-opening! I could sit and admire the items in your shop for days! Just beautiful! So glad to see you back! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful items! I adore that chandelier...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee! Welcome back , so happy things are up and rock'n again, hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks wonderful ~ I am soooo in love with those ruffled throws!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh my....achingly beautiful stuff, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you are back-I missed you fufu friend! These photos are worth you taking the time off to create-always so inspiring & always so lovely~xoxo tutts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful items in your store. Glad you're open again.
    I'm your newest follower, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete