Thursday, January 19, 2012

Growing, Seeking, Dreaming....

I may be MIA here on Bloglandia over the next couple of weeks....working hard on getting the website back open HOPEFULLY on Feb 1st! 


Things will be a little different as most of what our customers seem to want are the one of a kind pieces, so that's what I'm mainly focusing on right now. Things have definitely changed over the years since I've had an on~line shop (since 1999) and I've thankfully been very busy with custom orders. I need to slow it down a bit too, and am focusing on personal growth & fulfillment, health and family. I've lived many of my dreams....I'm not stopping to seek more, growing, dreaming.....


"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I grow, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be"....unknown

8 comments:

  1. Hi Janet... I will look forward to your shop re~opening... I just did a farewell post, I am not going to blog anymore... I will continue to visit my favorites, like you of course!... but I am finding I too want to spend my time more with my family, taking care of my health and exercise, and maybe even writing that book you suggested!... much love to you, see you at your grand re~opening!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Janet. I think it is important to put our personal well-being first...something most of us women seem to have a hard time doing. Blessings to you- I can't wait to see what you've been up to. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thoughts and wishes coming your way Janet and looking forward to your new ventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what youre up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep dreaming, my friend. You are a dream of an inspiration to all of us! Looking forward to your next chapter. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet - Can't wait to see what you are doing!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete