Friday, October 28, 2011

Working In My Studio......

I hope that you enjoy the upcoming weekend everyone.! It seems almost surreal that before we know it the holidays will be here! 
My latest Romantic Dress Form and the last one that I will be doing before the Holiday season
I've been working hard in my studio on various projects and have several pieces of news that I'm just itching to share with you, but can't just yet:-). 


This I will share today and then I need to get back to work, as we have lots of boxes waiting to be unloaded and photographed for the website.
Here is what I'm sharing today....and if you are a fan of the website at Shabbyfufu please visit often, we plan to post a few new listings almost every day! 

7 comments:

  1. Janet -

    This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Nothing more to be said. You do great work.

    Connie LOU (ms high maintenance just so you don't forget, missy miami)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous- beautiful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janet, the dress form is so beautiful, have a busy season, I am sure you will you are so taleented. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new girl is a beauty, and I see she has a new home too Janet.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ethereal and Breathtaking...Such a vision of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of work !! I love your dress, the fabric seems so soft ... Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. luscious photos as always Janet!
    I hope you have a great week!!

    xo.Heather

    ReplyDelete