Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Testing....One, Two, Three

Testing...one, two, three!


The light in our master bedroom is just beautiful at this time of year, pretty much all day long. I thought that I'd share just a few tight shots that I captured before the photo shoot the other day. Test shots if you will....to see if my styling visions worked well once viewed on the computer. 


Test shots are always a good idea.....whether styling for a professional shoot, for your on~line shop or for family shots or portraits......





It's finally back to work for me on my website shop at Shabbyfufu.com this week, and hopefully off to work in my studio soon too.
Lots of pretty romantic porcelain pieces will be added....here is just a petite piece of some of the beautiful vintage coming soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Great 'test' shots I must say, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete