Monday, October 24, 2011

Featured Here And Busy There

Good morning everyone....the weeks are really flying by lately, right? Just a quick post to thank the adorable and darling Heather (fellow Mason jar fanatic:-) over at Post Road Vintage for asking me for an interview and posting it on her blog last week. I apologize that I haven't had a chance to mention it sooner, but I've been busy with something....will have to wait until later to post about that:-))
Heather has a lovely blog and shop and is a young mom raising a family in the Midwest. You can find the interview here and then explore more once you are there:


I'm trying to work on and finish up some new pieces for the website at Shabbyfufu....I sure could use an assistant right about now! Here is another of my OOAK Mason Jar Chandeliers that was finished up yesterday and is available. Want it?? Mention that you found it on my blog, Facebook, Twitter...and I'll give you FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S. AND 10% OFF the retail price (savings of $70!)
Gotta run....until next time, have a great week and I'll talk to you soon....

8 comments:

  1. What a neat chandelier! You are very talented. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! I absolutely love the look of your Mason jar chandeliers! They are so pretty and really one of the most creative things I've seen! Need an assistant? Pick me! LOL! I could use a move down there where there's no blizzards and I could have a pool in my backyard. Ohh yeah, I'm almost there =:) Have a wonderful week-talk to you soon! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aqua and blues in this piece!! I hope I can get one once we find a house to move into!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you touch is beautiful, Janet. Some things never change and I love seeing you featured so many wonderful places in blog land.

    You've been crossing my mind a lot lately, dear friend. Anniversary on calendar and heart strings are being pulled here w/Zeke big time.
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have AMAZING talent!
    HUGS!
    have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so amazing...I've seen a few ladies who make and sell them, but none that compare to yours Janet, which are absolutely stunning. You've been on my mind lately, and I wanted to wish you a Happy Holiday Season! Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be here in the blink of an eye...I know you are busy, busy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very clever! And so pretty!

    ReplyDelete