Monday, August 1, 2011

Shabbyfufu Romantic Living Clothing....

Summer means lots of things around here for me, including getting ready for Fall. Those of you in retail know just what I mean:-). 


I've been revamping the website a bit, and since I never seem to have a chance to update the Press page (here on the blog either!), it's been eliminated. I think that it's easier to connect with the new cleaner look, located on the bottom of the website......where you can connect with me on Facebook (on our Fan page), Twitter or this Blog. 


Speaking of Fall, as I mentioned in a previous post I'm getting back on the fashion horse once again....and just like in the early '90's will be doing some local trunk shows. I've been busy creating and will be off to NYC in a few days for some shopping...mostly for fabrics and trims. 


My first batch completely Sold Out (thank you ladies!) so I hope to get some of the clothing listed on the website as well before I fly out later this week!

8 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Hi Janet...that is adorable !!!

happy to stop by for a visit today, my friend

kary and teddy
xx

Marydon said...

Janet, this creation is just gorgeous! Good luck.

Have a beautiful week `
TTFN ~
Marydon

NanaDiana said...

Janet- What a beautiful piece of clothing- artwork really! I am so glad you are going back to one of your first loves. I can't wait to see what you do! xo Diana

Junk-it Junction... said...

It is so gorgeous, cant wait to see more!

DEB said...

Ohhhh Janet...LOVE the clothes hon...sooooo romantic! I have always wanted to dress like that & never had the courage...now I am old..& dont care wut anybody says!! LOL You have the best taste my friend:) Cant wait to see more...
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxox

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Well, by the time I got there everything was sold - and I can understand why - this stuff is gorgeous!
Love, Linda

Tutti Chic said...

Beautiful clothes now too fufu? How do you do it?! I'll be in NY for the gift show in a week or so-always fun to visit-have a successful (&fun) trip my friend! xo tutti

Bring Pretty Back said...

Janet - That is awesome !!!
LOVE IT!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin