Friday, August 26, 2011

My Deliciously Vintage Life...Bathed In Light

Greetings my friends...and bonjour mes amis (all of my new readers who came to visit me from Tania's blog:-).
Speaking of....I wanted to post a picture of the gift that Tania brought me from France, this beautiful vintage white pitcher. You know me...I had to make it into a fine art photographic print, couldn't resist! 
Speaking of fine art photographs....thank you to all who have been purchasing my photography. I appreciate your encouragement very much and since I had been a contributor to several of the magazines that we all love to read in the past, who knows where my growing love for photography may take me in the future? For now it's basically a passion that I continue to learn about and grow with. In fact...I just purchased a new camera, the one that I've been saving up for and wanting for sometime. More about that later...these pictures were all taken with the camera that I have had for about a year now that will be for sale soon. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a great camera before I list it:-).

My home was truly bathed in light this morning and I was walking around looking at my deliciously vintage pieces. Here are some unedited shots that I took of some vintage loves to share, I hope that you enjoy them!

























 Have a great weekend....and to all of those in the possible path of Hurricane Irene please stay safe, I am thinking about you...



7 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Your pictures are beautiful, Janet, and your home is the perfect place to take them!

Have a great weekend!

XO,
Jane

Simply Me said...

by the way on your esty shop, I AM IN LOVE LOVE with that
Gorgeous French Style Tattered Madonna Statue ..... I spent so much money in the last few days, or it would be mine !!! I love it!! so pretty.. Just love your style amazing

sissie said...

Your home is full of beautiful vintage pieces. Love it all!

hugs
Sissie

Petite Michelle Louise said...

"unedited shots??" really? wow..sooooo lovley...i'm "pinning away here!"

beige & blanc said...

a really nice blog and so charming pictures.
Nat

Roberta said...

beautiful pitcher and gorgeous pics Janet. can't wait to see what you got for a new camera...xoR

Cassandra said...

You always have the most inspiring photos!