Thursday, August 18, 2011

French Blogger....Like Minded Souls Across The Globe

It was so lovely to spend a few hours today with a lovely blog friend who was in Miami from France. I was pleasantly surprised when she emailed me a few days ago to see if perhaps I might be able to get together when she was in town this week. Mais oui! I was really pushing it to take a break from the Shabbyfufu website shoppe, as this has been one of the busiest weeks that I can remember for some time....but I am always drawn to my French friends and Tania is just the sweetest. We have lots in common, other than the fact that she likes red wine and I prefer white! We exchanged gifts.....I didn't have a chance to take a photo of her brocante pitcher for me, she's wearing one of my tattered rose pins. 


Like minded souls from across the globe...you probably are too, so you can visit darling Tania here:
http://grangedecharme.canalblog.com/

I am off to our beach home for a long weekend tomorrow.....love to all of my other blog friends across the globe~ 

6 comments:

  1. That's just fantastic, Janet, and your photo brings a song to my heart. Can tell you and Tania had an amazing time together and have much in common by those smiles.

    Very, very neat way to begin a glorious weekend!
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Janet,

    Went to her blog but there is no Google Friend Connect button... Did like her video on my FB with comment but nothing else I could do. Lovely home they live in; love the glass roof top. That reminds me of the greenhouses from Papa in The Netherlands. Très rustique et très chique...
    Sure you have had a great time together in Miami. What a wonderful thing to connect.
    Love to you and have a great weekend!

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you must have had a wonderful time together! Treasure the memories!

    I hope you have a lovely beach house weekend, Janet!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually pop into your Shop regularly but this is the first time Janet I have seen your Photography!! I am so glad I did because I am re~doing our Guest Bath. A few of those Prints will go very well in the Rose Gallery!! :)

    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace à Tania, je fais connaissance avec ton blog et j'adore !!!!!!!!!!
    que de charme !
    Je vois que vous avez des goûts communs comme le vin blanc et rouge !!!!
    La broche que tu lui as offerte est ravissante ...
    Elle a beaucoup de chance de partir loin de France et de te rencontrer !
    Belle journée Janet et à bientôt !
    Solène

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonjour,
    je decouvre ton univers par le blog de "grange de charme" que j'aime beaucoup.c'est super!!!
    que le monde des blogs est genial.
    ravi de connaitre ton blog ,je te rajoute a mes liens avec plaisir !!!
    bises et a tres bientot
    kate
    http://le-calepin-de-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete