Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Romantic Country Magazine Fall 2011....And Summer Fun

Hi everyone...I hope that you enjoyed the 4th!....


I want to thank Romantic Country Magazine for selecting my website at Shabbyfufu in their favorites section. Very grateful.....press unsolicited is always indeedy so very lovely to see!!....


Okay...so, back to the real world for most of us today....but it sure was nice to have some extra time off. We really enjoyed our long weekend a the beach, and surprisingly it wasn't too hot...even for Florida in the summer. We enjoyed spending time with family and some friends, and got to do plenty of this....
Mmmmmmojito
Husband (and one daughter who was with us) got to do some of this.....
Nice to have friends in "high up places" to hitch a ride with
See loads of nature's beauty like this.....

And finally....

I'm working on some new lines for the website.....so not sure if I'll have another chance to post this week on the blog. If you are on Facebook, please "like" our Shabbyfufu page (see the F/B badge on our sidebar), where I do post more often these days.....

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!I am not surprised at all. You are so talented:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Janet, can't wait to see it!! Looks like you had a great time this weekend...
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I will look forward to receiving that issue in the mail. Couldn't resist subscribing to RC last year.
    Mmmm...those mojitos look terrific!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats !!
    One more reason to go out and get that magazine!!!
    I think I might have browsed in it the other day while at the drug store.
    Loks like youre having fun!!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Congratulations hon!!!!! Very happy for you...very much deserved:)
    Looks like you & family had a great time! We did also..I just wasnt off work long enough!!
    I saw in your post you post often on facebook..wanted to tell ya ..I dont have facebook & prolly wont ever...but will always "see" you on twitter & your site! That will never change..& will always love your gorgeous pictures:)
    Have a great week:)
    Hugs..
    Deb:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi janet!

    congrats on the press!

    (i'm in that issue, too! see page 30)

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats fufu friend! always so press worthy~can't wait for my copy! xoxo tutts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, that's my favorite Magazine, and those drinkies look delicious! Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! What an exciting time :)
    -Jessica & Holly
    Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly
    <3

    ReplyDelete