Thursday, June 23, 2011

Craziness Of My Mason Jar Chandelier Post And Tutorial

Well hello everyone...I'm taking a little break to talk about this for just a minute.....



A break from peeling these (sorry, bad iPhone photo) fresh picked Florida MANGOS!....



It seems that my Mason Jar Chandelier (candeliere) has gone somewhat viral over the internet! I'm always thinking of new ideas to create and have been doing so for most of my life, so when this one popped into my head........well, who knew!....

It's been pinned all over Pinterest and has been reblogged in several places. I see hits coming from what I am guessing is a private forum....do you know who "chickensintheroad" is? If so please let me know. I've had a couple of blogs contact me to ask if they could reblog...and that's always nice:-). Today it's being featured over at Charming Ink...thank you Lachelle.....

This morning I did a little photo shoot for a guest post on another blog that's coming soon....here is a sneak peek at that.....


Back to the mango palooza.....I'll see you again soon

8 comments:

Anita said...

Janet, It's great that one of your lovely creations is getting so much attention! Have fun with it!
xo, Anita

NanaDiana said...

LOL- What a great spin that chandy took! Congratulations! Love it. I think ChickensInTheRoad is a blog..a farm girl blog if I remember correctly.

Have fun with your mangos!;>) xo Diana

Elyse said...

oh yeah, janet, that mason jar chandelier has evoked a collective GASP heard all over bloglandia! it's really cool.

enjoy your mangopalooza!

xo
elyse

Deborah said...

This chandy is simply perfection!!!!
Love, love, love it!!
Beautiful job Janet!!
Im your newest follower (purehunnybee)

Deborah :)

Deborah said...

Ooops! Im already following you...I must have got lost in the crowd..but Im adding you to my blog list so I wont lose you again :)
Thanks!

Deborah :)

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Janet,

I've seen several spins on lighting fixtures using the canning jars but you are the only one I've seen do the chandelier. I love it because it's so unique and I love the aqua canning jars..I've been collecting them for decades...I know it'll grow to be one of your most popular. :0)

Are you making mango salsa? That is so good. I can only imagine how it would be totally fresh from the kitchen.

Suzanne McMinn is the lady behind Chickens in the Road in West Virginia I believe...quite an accomplished lady at that..visit her at chickensintheroad.com

Hugs and Love,
Stephanie ♥

Tania - Grange de Charme said...

I LOVE this chandelier ! how amazing !
Have a great week-end Janet !
Xoxo

Linda Carole Bloom said...

See, that's how great ideas get started! Now, even more so with the farmgirl/praire decorating extravaganza. I love your white arrangement with the candles in the birdcage - another wonderful idea! Love, Linda