Monday, June 20, 2011

Beach......

Hello everyone.....I hope that all of the Dads out there enjoyed Fathers Day. 
We were up at our beach home, and the Dad of the family (my husband:-) got to enjoy himself and do much of what he loves. 


I shot some random photos of our beautiful beach so I thought that I would share a few with you today before I get to work.....


The surfers.....
Husband has a passion for running....especially on the beach....
No, this is not my husband...a random fisherman....
No, this is not me....a random surfer.....
Down by the bay....
At the farmer's market, which is down by the bay.....
Farmer's market flowers....
Random husband and toy....(ok, he's mine)....
The family.....nice to be together, because we don't get to to that very often these days since the girls are grown......

I hope that you enjoyed my photos and if you have time can leave a comment and say hi! Have a wonderful week my friends.....



8 comments:

  1. Morning Janet!! Gorgeous pics sweets!! Love the beach..wish we lived by one..but love to look thru your eyes!! That market looks awesome!!!
    The pic of family is great hon!!I know you are so happy when your girls are all home..even if just for a visit!! Lovely family pic:)
    Have a great week!!
    Hugs..
    Deb:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family shot! Love that you had such a great Father's Day. Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet... beautiful photos and a beautiful family you have... I love the photo of the driftwood the most!... your beach is just gorgeous... wish I was there!... have a wonderful week my friend... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the beach, even the pictures make me feel relaxed. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics Janet! especially love the driftwood shot and family photo.
    You could have fibbed and said that was you with your surfboard though! lol
    xoRoberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet ~ I'm going to be honest...when I see the photo's of your beach home , I am so jealous!
    Happy for you ... but jealous! ( :
    What a beautiful family you have!
    Have a PRETTY day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. just remembering the salt air makes me feel better today! your posts always bring back my fondest memories of florida! gosh why did i ever move away?? haha>>>
    lovely photos and a lovely family!
    happy first day of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, Your beach photos are gorgeous as is your family. Thanks for taking us all along.

    Just started following your blog today, this is all so new to me!
    xoxo~Barbara

    ReplyDelete