If you are familiar with my website, then you already know what this is. If not...then let me introduce you to the Nightea, which is a night light that we make out of vintage tea cups (& components). We have been making these for quite a few years now and have sold scores, scores and scores of these! They are perfect for any spot that you want to keep lit up at night, like a powder room or baby's room.....and we wire them up here in the studio for safety.
If you'd like to win one of these Nighteas (retails for $36 on our website).......
1. Leave a comment and let me know where you would put this if you won, for one chance.
2. Become a new follower publicly or comment again and let me know that you already follow the blog.
3. Post the button that I've created on the sidebar on your blog and link it back here.
4. Blog about this giveaway on your blog.
5. Okay....I know that not everyone reading this has a blog, so you can still have a chance if you Tweet this on Twitter or leave me a lovely comment via my website!
We will select a pretty Romantic Nightea for you and the winner will be drawn at random on Mother's Day. Since I can't give one away to all of you....
Happy Mother's Day in advance from me to you!