Thursday, May 19, 2011

White Living Room....French Style

Hello everyone.....I've been taking the time to work on my own home a bit this week and moving things around. I'm joining in this week with Photo Feature Friday from A Rosy Note and sharing a few shots of my living room updates. The theme is white, and that's what is the dominant color in my home. I'll share more shots later on.....






All of the above photos were edited with Florabella actions in Photoshop CS4. 

Thank you again to all who have been so supportive with the passing of my sweet doggy Murphy. A special thank you to my new friend Kary over at My Farmhouse Kitchen. If you have a chance go over and pay her blog a visit.

19 comments:

  1. Stunning, Janet, just gorgeous! You inspire me so ...
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!! I love your home, so romantic .... Hope you have a wonderful Weekend!!! Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, your home is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your living room is divine & dreamy!

    Happy Photo Feature Friday from your newest follower :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Beautiful! Love your furniture~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet the pictures are beautiful. I am so sorry about your little dog. sending a big hug your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous room and your photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very gorgeous, love your dried hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are absolutely beautiful and I love your room~ how gorgeous! Stopping by from Tricia's party today~ stop by and say hello sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous home you have created!
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loverly Janet! Just like you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janey, so happy to see a new blog post! Your home is so absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs to you,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so Gorgeous Janet! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. swooning over your home and signature style as always!

    thinking of you ~

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love every beautiful square inch of it! Really Gorgeous! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photos are so beautiful! They look like they're straight out of a magazine. Thanks for sharing your pretty post at Photo Feature Friday.

    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet little dog. I know how hard that is.

    ~tricia

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Living Room is Amazingly Beautiful..
    Love the chairs-the white-Just Lovely..
    Thanks for sharing Inspiration
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete
  18. white is my favorite color and your home is just perfect! Anyway, I am new to your blog so I wanted to say Hi. :)
    Mira

    ReplyDelete