Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Subtle Qualities Of White.....Photoshop

Hello friends.....thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you are having a good week......

I have always loved the subtle qualities of the color white, and rather than post decor I am sharing a little collage that I made up in Photoshop this evening. The picture that I used was on the previous post, and I used a variety of actions in Photoshop to play different effects. I think that you can click on the collage to enlarge it if you would like to see a bit closer.
Yup....this is actually how I love to relax on a rare quiet evening around here....... 

I am joining in on White Wednesday...this is a first for me, so if you are clicking over from that come say hi! There is a lovely giveaway over there as well....so be sure to check it out.

13 comments:

  1. Those look so pretty! Happy White Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    How fun to see all your creations side by side! It was a great shot to begin with :-)
    Happy White Wednesday!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pretty photos Janet!

    Welcome to WW (warning: it is addictive!)

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it sweets!! So pretty:) I love white:)
    Hugs..
    Deb:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo's , How are you! Hope we get to see you in November, you should come to the fancy flea show in november , its a week before mount dora. Hugs, Kim xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. I love the white flowers too, Janet... kind of remind me of honeysuckle.
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images! Happy White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, and perfect timing for me; I just got Photoshop, and love seeing what you can do with it. I am so excited to spend quiet evenings at home editing photos myself!
    xo, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~~~~ so pretty

    hope you are doing well

    kary

    ReplyDelete
  10. You relax in the most beautiful way dear Janet! A collage of beauty!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, great blog, look forward to stopping in again :)

    ReplyDelete