Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Items In The Website At Shabbyfufu

Hello to all! I have been a bit absent from Bloglandia since we were up at our beach home last weekend, I've been working on a couple of custom orders for the website, packing & shipping and finally have a whole bunch of new things listed.....whew! I hope that you can come over to the website for a visit and see.

Now...I am off to lunch with my sweet daughter who is in town after living overseas and is now moving to New York. I can't keep up, whew again!

Have a beautiful week....sending love your way

5 comments:

sissie said...

Going to your shop to check out your new stuff.

hugs
Sissie

Simply Me said...

Very beautiful ! Love the blues and whites. Have fun with your daughter!

Al said...

Such a beautiful blog to visit. I'll be back again. Check out my blog when you have moment.
www.skylarkmanor.com

June said...

I loved that feature about her beautiful home. I loved that entire issue Janet!
What a wonderful giveaway girlfriend!!!
sending hugs

Jodie B-C said...

Beautiful blog and great giveaway!