Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lots Of Love...Coming Soon Things

Hello friends! I've been very busy with trying to refill my shop at Shabbyfufu, so this will be just a quick post.

I'm so grateful to my lovely and loyal customers....I can't even begin to express how much each and every one of you has meant to me over all of these years on line. Thank you truly so much from the bottom of my heart....and here is just a quick little collage of some things coming this week:

Romantic Dressform from my studio in soft blush pinks (home of the Original romantic millinery and ribbon rose dress forms)......
An Exquisite and Grandiose Antique French Chandelier in greys with loads of crystals.
Feminine Dessert Stands......
Gorgeous White Hanging Dressform.....
Teacup Chandelier .....(ackk, SOLD!)
More Runners (as you'll see in Fifi's book, Romantic Prairie Style).....
Floor Chandelier.....
Loads of Girly Things, French Things, Sweet Things, Vintage Things.....


You get the picture!

The giveaway continues until I have a chance to post again in more depth.....so if you haven't read my previous post, please do and enter there!
Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. Love all the new things you have coming to the shop... can't wait to see more of them as you list them... xoxo Julie Marie as always, doggie kisses to Murphy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your upcoming goodies, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking pretty (as always). Can't wait to see more!

    Can't believe we're starting another new week already... time flies when you're having fun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ethe girly things comin'!!! Everything is so beautiful !!!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete