Friday, December 3, 2010

Working On....Beat Up Old Things

Hello friends....I am finally going to be home this weekend and happy to have some gorgeous South Florida weather to work in my studio on some projects that are calling to me.....

Some beat up old things needing attention to be transformed......



And an idea that I've had in my head for sometime with some ruffles and feathers in white and cream....


My shop is somewhat empty with much sold out, and I've put much of the remaining Holiday goods ON SALE. I so appreciate my customers...you guys are really wonderful and I just wanted to give thanks here on the blog!



Now....time to get my fingers nimble and the creative thinking cap on! Enjoy your weekend and I hope that you find time to do something that you love....
~xoxo~
Janet

Just a little update ~ I wanted to share my latest dressform with you that I mentioned above and I hope that you like it....


5 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Janet... I love starting out my day with a cup of coffee and a visit with you... I can't wait to see what you create out of your "beat up old things"... you create pure, one~of~a~kind magic!... xoxo Julie Marie

NanaDiana said...

Janet- I am looking forward to seeing your beat up old things! What do you think you could do with ME? Love the dress form! Hugs- Diana

Debby said...

Hi Janet, the dress form is amazing and can hardly wait for your beat up old things.
Debby

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Janet,
Know I tweeted this already, but that dress form is so dreamy good! I'm going to go look in your store but am wondering about the angel wings and if you just have wings to hang on an armoire... off to look!

Happy weekend!
xoxo~Moi

Janette Mallory Interior Design, Inc said...

Congratulations!!! You won the pair of candlesticks!!! Enjoy them and thank you for participating in my giveaway.
Happy Holidays
janette mallory
Tricia from Morning T will send them to you tomorrow.