Monday, November 22, 2010

Shabby Chic Christmas Decorating, Romantic White Christmas Decorating and Pretty Pink Christmas Decorating

Taking a mini break here from all of my Paris pictures to post, but I will be back with more soon as well as another exquisite batch of Paris Flea Market treasures for the website hopefully this coming weekend.....

With the Thanksgiving Holiday this week I just wanted to wish all of you a very blessed holiday and share some of the past Christmas decorating photos from my blog....since I know that many of you have already started decorating, as I will this Friday......

First we have the beautiful White Christmas decor of Annamarie (aka Bocarose) from North Carolina. She emailed these to me last Christmas and they it's been a very popular post that keeps popping up time and again in what you have been reading, so here are her photos once again.......






















Next we have some photos that were shot by Dan Mayers and styled by Fifi ONeill of my own home a couple of years ago, and were published in Romantic Country Magazine.....







And finally a few photos of my home that were featured a couple of years ago in Romantic Homes Magazine.....






Lots of love to you from here....
~xoxo~
Janet

18 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Beautiful.

Lots of love back to you et Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo~Tracie

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Janet... oooh, I am in shabby Christmas heaven!... I just checked your shop for the little Putz houses... looks like the white ones are all sold out... hope you create more!...I will keep checking... Mine from the past years from you are all out now, and look so beautiful in my home... love to see all of your photos... so dreamy... xoxo Julie Marie

Marydon said...

Janet, your home is beautiful & I see why it was featured in the magazines.

Lovely presentation.

Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful and inspiring pictures, Janet! And I really enjoyed seeing pictures of your own home...how pretty it is. Lovely ornaments, too.

Wishing you a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving!

XO,
Jane

Aelwyn said...

Soooo gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Cinner said...

Truly beautiful, have a great Holiday Season. take care.

NanaDiana said...

Janet-Those pictures are gorgeous! So lovely!!! Happy Thanksgiving- Diana

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Janet!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog, I have missed you! Thank you so much, I am so over the moon excited that I am having a baby girl :) I still cannot believe it after so many boys, lol!
Your Christmas photos are just to die for and I know I will be back over and over to look at them :)
Love and hugs,
Amy

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Janet, BEAUTIFUL! Just beautiful! How I LOVE my Christmas Cake you sent! I can not take my eyes off of it! Hoping it will in the new house this year... but I am thinking that may not happen. I will enjoy it no matter what home we are in !!!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Nancy said...

Absolutely Stunning Janet!! Have a Wonderful Holiday week~end!!
Huggs, Nancy
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Janet,

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite...it's all so beautiful. ♥

Have a blessed and restful
Thanksgiving,
Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Pink Princess said...

I AM drooling on my computer screen...drooling!!!! What pretties you have found, and what inspirations I hve seen. Yhank you so much for posting this...I am dreaming of Christmas now lol.

Lululiz said...

Beautiful photographs of very stunning homes. What an inspiration!

Barb said...

Hi Janet,

AMAZING! This post would put anyone in the Holiday mood.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

xoxo,
Barb

DEB said...

Oh goodness Janet.. Those pics are the things I have only dreamed about!!! Stunning & beautiful:)
Wishing you & your family a blessed thanksgiving:)
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxo

Alison Gibbs said...

So many beautiful Christmas decorations
Alison

My White Home said...

pretty!!

Sandy said...

Thanks ever so much for reposting these, they are the most inspiring pictures out there!

Thanks for joining my giveaway and for your kind comments, Janet!


Bisous,
Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/