Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some Things Coming And Off To Paris

Dear friends.....this is going to be my last post before I leave for Paris next week as I have so much to do and have done absolutely diddly, squat, nada, nothing to get ready yet. Shame on me, such a slacker!

I don't know if I will have a chance to blog when in Paris, but I will be taking my iPhone along, so hopefully I'll be able to post some photos on my Twitter (shabbyfufu on Twitter too, what else!?!).

I plan on bringing some special things back with me and will have a GIVEAWAY of some sort of Paris treasure....so check back in later and for photos too.
I'll be back with you mid November after I've thawed out a bit from the weather that looks pretty cold to this Miami girl....

Before I sign off please indulge me in sharing some pretty things that are going to be in the shop on the web at Shabbyfufu.com, hopefully tomorrow.....













A bientot!
~xoxo~
Janet

14 comments:

Tutti Chic said...

beautiful items fufu-you've been busy! have a safe & wonderful trip & give daughter fufu a hug! xo tutts

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Janet... have a wonderful trip! Oooh, I hope I can get one of those little Putz houses tomorrow!... xoxo Julie Marie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Oh Janet,
All these goods are beautiful, well... beyond beautiful!

Have a safe, wonderful trip to France, sweet friend. I can't wait to hear/see about it upon your return. I am still savoring the Ladurée Marie Antoinette tea from your last trip w/much enjoyment here, do you think you may bring some more back? If so, please let me know.

I love the iPhone, your daily Paris photos will be looked forward to each & every day you tweet.

Tell Murph to call Zeke if he gets too lonely.

A bientot! xoxo~Tracie

NanaDiana said...

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time. I love all the stuff you show us! Diana

Lululiz said...

Have a great time in Paris!

Cinner said...

Have a wonderful time with your daughter, hopefully it is not too cold for you, be well.

Barb said...

Hi Janet,

I love your preview. Lots of eye candy. Enjoy your trip. Time with a loved one is so special.


Xoxo,
Barb

Createology said...

Safe Travels and enjoy every moment of your time in Paris. It will be magical and more...

Elyse said...

paris ...

sigh ...

safe travels and have an amazing time!!!

paris ...

sigh ...

xo
elyse

GeorgiaPeachez said...

Off to Paris! Have a wonderful trip, but that's a no brainer I'd say :->
xo, suzy

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

Have a lovely time in Paris janet, I'm sure it will be wonderful!
alicia

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Enjoy your trip to Paris!

These glittered houses are lovely!


~ Gabriela ~

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Lovely shabby goodies!
Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Kimberly :-)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Once again, before your trip...
Have a blast!
xoxo~Tracie