Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....Say Whaaa?

Christmas! Yes, I know that it's still in the 80+ degree mark here in Miami....but I've been working in my studio on a bit of Holiday for my Shabbyfufu shop. Actually I am behind where I would normally be with that at this time of year but have been busy with other projects and since I'm counting down the days until I leave for France it was time to get my act together.

The Holiday Shop at Shabbyfufu will open....hopefully on or about November 1st.

Original Bottle Angels at Shabbyfufu Once Again This Year


Love to you all and enjoy your weekend~
xoxo,
Janet

8 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Can't wait to see all the goodies, Janet.

Tick, tock... almost Paris O'Clock! So good for you.
xoxo~Tracie

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Janet, I love these sweet dolls, I hope I can get one. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Terri

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Janet,

It's hard to believe that Christmas is so close. This year has flown by for me. I love the bottle Angels.

I wish I were going to France with you...how I'd love to shop the market places.

Have a great time,
Stephanie ♥

Nancy said...

Janet,
I am way behind too! Your dolls are just adorable!! I hope I am able to snag one up.
Huggs, Nancy
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

NanaDiana said...

Those are DARLING! Are they actually covering a bottle? How tall are they? I love them...so darned cute! I think Christmas will be upon me before I know it! Hugs-Diana

Blondie's Journal said...

I can't wait for the grand opening!

XO,
Jane

sissie said...

Little bottle angels are so cute and sweet. I am anxiously awaiting to see what's in store for us this season.

hugs
Sissie

Cassandra said...

ohhhh aaahhh these are so lovely!!!!!

I have been VERY inspired by those colors for winter holiday crafts this year!

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog a few weeks back. :)

xox Cassandra