Monday, August 16, 2010

A Good Time

Hello friends near and far.......

We had a good time at our beach home, very relaxing and now is a good time to get working again. 
Unfortunately my big ol' office computer has taken a hit and I can't get in to work on the website....so for those who have emailed as to why things aren't marked as Sold Out or new things not posted...that's why! The site is still functional for purchases, it's just the "back end" that I can't get in to. It's a good time for a website remodel, so I'm going to go with that and have changes coming. I'm praying that the photos of all of my years of projects can be saved.....



In the meantime.....off to my studio for some projects that I can't wait to share with you!

Have a creative and beautiful week....
~xoxo~
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Janet, I am hoping you are able to save all of your projects! Please let us know! Can not wait to see what you have to show us!!!
    Have a pretty day!!!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janet... trying to get caught up on blogs after my surgery last week... glad you had a nice time relaxing a bit... I know your busy time in your studio is coming up, and I am already awaiting the "new" old Putz houses... love to you... kisses Murphy... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet
    I hope you get your computer issues sorted out soon, very frustrating....I keep meaning to do a back up....but keep putting it off!
    Looking forward to seeing your new treasures.

    I'm going to email you soon!!

    Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming by to wish you a happy weekend, sweet Janet. Love the Saint Theresa piece, just gorgeous like all things in The House of Fufu. Hope all the computer issues are resolved soon, know you take it like everything else... the glass is half full!
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete