Wednesday, August 4, 2010

From The Shabbyfufu Studio....Teacup Candelabra

A quick hello from my decadent parlor at the Shabbyfufu Studio.....which is still quite girly and inspiring to work in!






I wanted to share one project that I just finished, as I am moving on today to other endeavors. This is a custom tea cup candelabra for a customer who had purchased one about 3 years back and was ready for another. She sent me this antique chocolate pot set to use.....I posted the set itself on a previous blog post I think. It's not easy to find the beautiful antique candelabra lamps that I used to find to make these with in the past...so put this one together out of parts and painted it to match. Lovely....don't you agree? I hope so.....and if you are interested in something with your china I do accept custom orders, so feel free to inquire!







Speaking of pretty girly things.....proud mama Fufu here wanted to give a shout out to my girls Kristen and Suze for a couple of new creations they have made for the Shoppe.

Gorgeous cherub floor lamp from Kristen......




Beautiful pink roses mosaic basket from Suze.......





Back to work now....lots of love from here~
xoxo,
Janet

9 comments:

  1. OMGoodness.... Everything is so Beautiful!!!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for posting, I love all of them!!
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, not a day I come here without drooling at your china teacup or teaset chandeliers/candelabra! all so beautiful.. Wish I could get one from you but the cost of shipping would cost me arms & leg! woohoo! hehehe..

    have a great day!
    xo
    fitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...that floor lamp is too wonderful! And the custom creation of yours is just divine.

    Have a lovely day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always gorgeous as always, hope you are having a wonderful summer. and have some free time for you. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is darling and oh so inspiring!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors on this candelabra are stunning.... I'm really getting drawn to this color... I'm considering doing a bedroom in this shade.

    Enjoy your Day*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Tea Cup Candelabra...the colours are so You!! No always easy doing customs, so a big pat on the back to you!

    Love the new items your girls have come up with for you!

    Happy creating

    Gail xxx

    ReplyDelete