Monday, July 12, 2010

Take Ten

Happy Monday friends....I hope that your weekend was enjoyable!


I am off and running (so what else is new) as there is much work to be accomplished on my website this week so that I can hopefully take another beach weekend coming up.


Lots of "exquisite adornments for romantic living" (our website tagline) to be added this week and I have created another fun slide show for a preview.






BTW....if you do read this blog (but of course!) and see something that strikes your fancy on the website....for a limited time all blog readers can take 10% off by entering the code Ten at checkout and then click the "submit" button. See the button on the right sidebar and if you have trouble with it just let me know.


~xoxo~
Janet

3 comments:

Tanza said...

Hi Janet,
Have a wonderful day running around, getting lots done ... You have some pretties coming up to share .. Everything looks soo wonderful, and romantic .. Have a happy summer day ~
HuGs ~TeA~ xo

PS...LoVE your NeW SwEeT lookin' profile pic :)

Marydon said...

G'morn ~ I am going to take a closer peek at your lovelies ... ohhhh, roses!

Have a lovely week!
TTFN ~ Marydon

Julie Marie said...

Hi Janet, I love your little sneak peek slide show... so many pretty things I want! Hopefully some of them will be left for Moi! xoxo Julie Marie