Monday, June 28, 2010

Romantic At Heart

I just can't help myself from being a romantic at heart! What a horrible disease, do you think that it's catching??


I have been working on the website a bit this evening, after packing orders and then working out super hard in my Pilates class. 


As you may or may not know, we sell loads of lighting on the website at Shabbyfufu. We've been creating our signature Teacup Chandeliers for.......hmmmm, something like 12 years now I do believe, and ship them WORLDWIDE. 


Here is a little peek at the latest Tea Cup Chandelier, just finished and posted tonight. A Beauty with the Prettiest and Daintiest Pink Roses Antique French Limoges porcelain.




Our other chandelier diva Kristen just listed this yummy chandelier. She has a style like no other!




From our mosaic artiste Suze........this romantic memo board


And here is a little collage of some more things to come over the next couple of days.




Wishing you an inspirational week.......
xoxo,
Janet

6 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Janet... those are so dreamy! And yes, I am a romantic at heart too... and "Romantic" describes your shop, you and your creations to a tee! I love that memory board... xoxo Julie Marie

Alison said...

janet what gorgeous chandeliers.
Gotta love a 'Romantic' - is there any other way to be!!
Alison

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Oh dear Janet.. the chandelier is my ultimate dream! sooo dreamy of course!.. love it so much.. even the notice board is beautiful! Wish I live in the same continent as you! so that I could purchase it!.. teehee

Elyse said...

hi janet,

everything is really lovely!

xo
elyse

DEBBIE B. said...

Ohhhh Janet...Dreamy & gorgeous is all I can say ...sigh...one day I might have a fufu chandelier!!!!
And romantic is a great way to be:)
Where would the world be if it wasnt! Your soo talented my friend!
Hugs..
Deb:)

Abby's Garden said...

Oh my your chandeliers are so dreamy...I want one! I'll have to save up the pennies though:)