Monday, May 24, 2010

Shabbyfufu Shop Talk

Hi friends! Did you enjoy your weekend?

Thank you kindly for the lovely comments and emails about our treasured beach retreat. I truly appreciate it so very much and would love to have you'all come and visit if I could!

We were busy in the "Fufu" household this past weekend with our girls both in town and with them comes the boyfriends too! Mr. Fufu was busy building a trade show booth for one of the boyfriends this weekend and also assisting me in my teacup lighting projects. It definitely takes a village around here to get things done right!

I am going to be listing some "Exquisite Adornments For Romantic Living", the tag line of my website @ SHABBYFUFU! and

I should be finished either late today or tomorrow, depending on what transpires here today. A boatload of goods coming....to include
Two gorgeous Teacup Chandeliers
Some of our Nighteas, the ORIGINAL Teacup Nightlight
Chic Vintage treasures
French market items..........and more

I hope that you enjoy this petite slide show, and do pop over to my Website soon for a visit!

Have a beautiful week ahead..............
~xoxo~
Janet



4 comments:

Marydon Ford said...

Such beautiful creativity ... love visiting your pretties.

Have a lovely week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Debby said...

Everything is so gorgeous.
debby

Elyse said...

hi janet,

great tagline. it's spot-on perfect for your pretty shop.

happy week!

xo
elyse

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Great tagline!
Kristin