Monday, March 22, 2010

Snippets From Shabbyfufu

Happy Birthday to my Mr. Honey (Mr Fufu:-) who is the greatest guy around and just as darned cute as he was back then:-)


You are the BEST husband and Dad unsurpassed, and we BOTH have to get over these darned colds that have been dragging on for weeks......so that we can get together with our darling girls and their guys this coming weekend to celebrate your B'day. We all can't wait to shower you with lots of the attention that you deserve!




So for now I'm trying to work in my Studio and then get some pictures taken of product....despite the rain today, trying to persevere.


Studio snippets as I work away.



There's still time to enter to the drawing for one of my Salt N' Peeps dolls if you haven't done so yet......leave a comment.

Have a beautiful and inspirational week and come on over to the site at SHABBYFUFU later this week to see what I have been working on!

~xoxo~
Janet

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the Mr. of the house!! Wishing you many more in good health!!
    Have a Wonderful Week!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday week to Mr. Fufu! Janet, I hope you two are feeling much better soon and enjoy that lovely celebration with the daughters Fufu this weekend. Love the glimpse of things to come in your store. Happy week!
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Mr Fufu! I hope you're both feeling better soon, your daughters are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Mr.FuFu (does he know you call him that?! LOL

    What a handsome family you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Mr FUFU! I so love those gorgeous pink pictures! So full of pretties!!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet... Happy Birthday to Mr. Fufu! I hope you and your fufu daughters and their fufu boyfriends all have a wonderful time together this week! I love the little snippets from your studio... hope I get to buy one of the new items this time before they sell out! xoxo Julie Marie PS Springtime doggie kisses Murphy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Mr Fufu! Get well soon both of you so you can enjoy your family this weekend.

    Best wishes,
    Siobhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Mr. Fufu...

    Yes, indeed, y'all need to get well so you can have a fun celebration.

    I'm so love the tea cup lights..I'll check your website for those..maybe for my birthday..:0)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Mr Fufu
    Happy Birthday to youHope you both get better soon
    Alison

    ReplyDelete