Monday, March 8, 2010

Shhhh, it's a secret!

Shhhh, it's a secret!

This little guy told me that Spring is on the way!


Since we are way down south here in Miami it starts early.

The birds have started to come out singing for their potential mates and the bees are gathering pollen...like this one that I shot in our yard that has flowers already in bloom.



I will be holed up here mostly in my Shabbyfufu Studio this week, working on some custom orders. Just itching to work on some new ideas that have been tucked away in the brain's recesses...but for now they will have to wait.


This romantic dress form was just finished up and is ready to go out to one of my super sweet customers today.

I hope that she loves it.

Lots of packing and shipping.

I am so very grateful.

About now I really can use a personal assistant.

If you hear of anyone in Miami looking for a job let me know!

Waiting for this guy to knock on the door and then out for a walk. It's a beautiful SPRING DAY!



Oodles of love from here, will catch you again later in the week~
~xoxo~
Janet

9 comments:

devonaz said...

Yes it is spring up in North Florida to,,oh how I wish I lived in Miami,,,I so would love to be your assistant,,love the Dress Form and I am sure your customer will to...will have a spring fun day...
Devon

Marilyn said...

How wonderful to be in Florida!! We are having temps in the mid-50's. Warm for here but still a lot of snow!!
Enjoy the Day!
Marilyn
xxoo

Victoria said...

We had rain here in So. Cal. yesterday but today is nice, cloudy but the birdies are chirping away! I love your bee photo:)

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Janet, oooh what a beautiful picture of the honeybee you captured! I adore them, and the flowers are so pretty, lucky you! Spring is slowly coming here, our little garden center I walk to is open now, yippee! The dress form is so pretty... I wish I lived in Florida and I would be your assistant! Only problem is, I would always owe YOU! I would want to buy everything you make! Happy Spring day to you! Doggie kisses Murphy... xoxo Julie Marie

sissie said...

Lovely picture of the bee. Sure sign of spring! Yippee!!

I can't even describe in words how amazing your dress form is and how badly I would love to have one.

Just gorgeous.

hugs
Sissie

Rebecca said...

I love the dress form! So pretty. I'm so jealous about the weather! Southcentral PA is thawing and is up to about 50. I didn't realize you were in the Miami area. I was there for my 30th. It's a very exciting place!

~Rebecca

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

Yes, yes it's spring in Miami. Supposed to rain today (so they say) but happy the unusual cold may be over.
Love the dress form, you are so talented.
Sylvia

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Oh Janet,
Your dress forms are just beautiful!! If I lived in Miami, I would love to be your assistant! I would love to see how you run your business!
The weather looks gorgeous there. I'm in Northern California, and it's freezing here today!! I can't wait for Summer!
I hope your doing well.
Take care.
Sincerely,
Melinda

tina, theoldfrenchdoors... said...

That dress form is just adorable. I love your blog, Its gorgeous.