Monday, March 29, 2010

Romantic Homes Magazine


Happy Monday to you! Just getting back to reality after spending a few days over on beautiful Sanibel Island over on the West Coast of Florida. Mr. Fufu's Dad lives on the beach over there and we got together with family for a visit. A gorgeous island that is known as the "shelling capital of the world". Soooo many people there right now, but we were able to relax, unwind and enjoy one day of fabulous beach weather......





Definitely the star of the show this weekend was this guy named Toby. Isn't he adorable (albeit a bit dirty from the beach)!!


Back to the real world this week, lots of packing and shipping and making up custom orders.
GRATEFUL to my customers:-)

Grateful for this too....ALWAYS grateful for press over the years.

Thank you to ROMANTIC HOMES Magazine for selecting SHABBYFUFU as a Favorite Shop!

Back to the real world of paperwork (yuck). BTW, several of you asked about MY CAMERA that's for sale and to be honest I haven't had a chance to do anything else about it, and I WILL email you the details today.

Have a beautiful week and blessed Holidays!


Talk soon~
xoxo~ Janet

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love Sanibel Island! It's so pretty there and I love shell hunting on the FL beaches. We don't get all those shells here in So Ca. How exciting about being in such a wonderful magazine...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, that looks like such a beautiful beach, I would love to go there! And Toby is adorable! I just bought my new issue of Romnantic Homes this morning, I can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and look at it... congratulations for being featured in it again... I always love to see your beautiful treasures there! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful Janet, to be selected for RH. The island & beaches are beautiful ... how peaceful to enjoy.
    The little fella is adorable!

    Happy Easter!
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sanibel Island - but can imagine how busy it must have been with Spring Break. Hope you relaxed and had fun.
    Congrats on the mention in the magazine, you deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sanibel Island sounds like a wonderful place to be right now. It is still cold here in the upper Midwest! Glad you had a good time.

    Congrats on your feature in my favorite magazine!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi janet!

    ah, beaches and warm weather ... sigh ...

    warmest congrats on RH!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beach looks so inviting.
    Got my copy of Romantic Homes and saw your feature - love it
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Janet,

    Glad you are feeling better..the photo of the beach is so nice.

    I've seen your feature in Romantic Living. ♥

    Just wanted to stop by and say "hello".

    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet,
    I just wanted to stop by and say Congratulations on RH, I read it last night. We own a piece of Heaven on Sanibel too!
    Nancy
    www.coeurdalenegifts.com
    coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Janet, it looks SO beautiful at that beach, would love to warm up on it as its freezing here on our mountain tonight!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmm..........that looks yummy.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Janet

    Sounds like bliss to me!

    Congratulations for being featured in the Magazine, you must be thrilled

    Happy Easter to You All !!!

    Gail xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Toby, he's so cute! Think I told you... I had a Maltese for years, she was my shadow. Bet Toby sticks like glue to your FIL for certain. How great about Romantic Homes ~ You are definitely the best place to shop and have been for years!
    Have a beautiful, blessed Easter Janet and to all the Fufu fam too.
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete