Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let There Be Light, Shabbyfufu Light That Is

Dear readers,

I was going through some old photos of a sprinkling of my creations this evening and thought that it might be fun to do a little series consisting of a few posts for those who might be new to my Shabbyfufu world.

These are just a few of literally hundreds of lights that I have made over the years with a teacup theme. Yes...HUNDREDS, that's a lot of light, enough to light up a whole state~maybe country~lol!! They have been sent all over the world from Australia to France, to South Korea and more. Proud of that here we are, yes indeedy:-). Some of these pieces date back to around 2001...that's a longggg time, sheesh! Haven't been doing much of this lately, maybe will do some more teacup chandeliers in the near future.......I do suddenly feel the itch!

Will do another post soon of some of my other creating passions....in Shabbyfufu land (wink*wink*)












Have a wonderful week~
xoxo,
Janet

13 comments:

Brenda @Just a Bed of Roses said...

And how I remember your unique lighting...nobody does lighting like Shabby fufu! THE best.
They deserve pulling up from the past to share.

Terri Gordon said...

Wow, what beautiful work, I love them all. Just wonderful. I really enjoy visiting your beautiful blog.

Marlene said...

So beutiful, I love them.
xxx
Marlene

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I have never seen those lamps - they're so fun! Looking forward to your new creations!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Janet, those are so very beautiful... I think one of the first posts I ever read of yours some years ago featured some of your lighting... I can't pick a favorite, I love them all... my beautiful book arrived, thank you so much, I am enjoying it already... xoxo Julie Marie

Sue said...

Yes, they are beautiful, and you do them so well! It is a shame there are copycats out there!
I love the table lamps too!
Sue

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

So romantic and pretty. Gail showed me one that you sent her a while back which she loves, they are such a unique and clever idea.
alicia

cinner said...

Thanks for sharing them again, love them more than the first time. take care.

Marilyn said...

OMGoodness.... and I am such a lamp & chandelier junky!! I adore these & can't wait to see what else you create!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Cindy@shabbynsweet said...

The lights are divine. I want them all!!!!Thanks for sharing

NeereAnDear said...

The lights.... I remember how I would come here just to get a peek at the new creations....

True..... Nobody does lighting or dress forms Like you ...

DEEEVINE

HUGS
JO

anything shabby chic said...

Hi
I have been following your blog, it is just so beautiful! I have awarded you Kreativ Blogger, please come to my blog to get it!!
Rebecca

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hello Janet,

How I missed this post I do not know!

How I love the teacup chandeliers...all of these are de-Lightful :0)

Do you have a flickr album with these lights or your pretty dress forms??

I'd love to feature your PiNk goodness on one of my PiNk Saturday posts.

Let me know if that's ok...I usually make mosaics from photos at Flickr and then I have the credits that link to each photo.

If you don't have a flickr album then I could arrange some of your photos to make a beautiful post about them and link it to your posts that reference them.

I can't imagine anyone not knowing who Shabbyfufu is but I bet my visitors will be swooning over the lights and the dress forms. :0)

Thanks for becoming a follower at my blog! I wish I lived near you so I could help you prepare orders. I'm glad business is staying good for you with this wicked economy we can't seem to shake.

Have a great day and drop by to let me know about me featuring you and your lovely creations.

Stephanie ♥