Monday, December 28, 2009

Still Time


Dear readers.....I hope that you are enjoying the Holiday Season and that the best is yet to come for you this year ahead! I just wanted to pop in and say HI, and also to tell you that I have been nominated for an award and I would LOVE if you could go over and vote for this blog. Here is the link...http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/home-design

Don't forget that there is STILL TIME to enter the $100 giveaway at the SHABBYFUFU website! If you haven't yet....just leave a comment on the PREVIOUS POST and you will be entered into the random drawing to be chosen on New Year's Day. Only ONE entry per person, TWO if you blog about it (see that previous post:-). And now....some of my favorite photos from from my Paris trip this past year, as I reflect back and plan for a future adventure......





Lots of love,
xoxo~
Janet

13 comments:

Jackie said...

I already cast my vote! Hummm wonder for who!! lol. Best Luck

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Janet. I went to the link and registered but did not see where to vote??? LOVED seeing your pictures of Paris... one day I will get there! Please drop me an email and tell me where I am missing the voting??? xoxo Julie Marie Kisses Murphy!

Sue said...

We had a wonderful xmas, and looking forward to a happy and rewarding new year! All the best to you and your family!
Sue

katevet said...

I love the pics, it all looks so romantic!

GypsyNurse said...

Love the pics.. tweeted you.. and I just found this great little book on "french flea markets".. I plan to go in about a month and a half...1 Glad to see what fun you had!!
Now I must vote!
Smiles...


Cat

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Ahhh, beautiful Janet. Love that photo of you at the cafe ~ now that looks like some very potent coffee there, yum!

I will go vote now ;)
xo~Tracie

Blondie's Journal said...

Am off to vote. Your blog is lovely...the pictures from France are a wonderful way to sign off the year, hopefully with dreams to visit again!!

Happy New Year to you, Janet!

xoxo
Jane

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Janet

Love your reflection photos, I wonder where your next adventure will be too?

Happy Festive Season to you!!

I need to send you a very overdue email!

lots of love Gail

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

OHHH Of course Janet! Your blog is a very favorite of mine and I would love to vote for you! I sure hope you win!!
I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!! Happy New Year :)
Love and hugs,
Amy

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Coming by to wish you all the best in 2010 sweet Janet. Love, Joy, Family, Friends and Fluff (Murphy ;)
xo~Tracie

La Dolce Vita said...

thanks for showing me Paris!
Happy New Year!!

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Janet,
Love the photo's of Paris.
I see a few paintings in the making in these pictures.
ah, Best of luck in winning!
Happy creating in 2010
Hugs,
Anna

Salone Di Petros said...

Hi Your trip looked wonderful! You have a beautiful site ,will definitely vote. I have enjoyed my visit will stop back .Thank You for sharing. My Best wishes Sincerely, Jonny