Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Romantic Christmas Vignettes & Romantic Country Magazine News

Hello dear friends and blog surfers across the globe! I was just going through some of the photos in my computer files this evening, and thought that I would post some of the photos from the Romantic Country Magazine Holiday issue with my home decor and also from the Romantic Homes Magazine Holiday issue with my home decor as well. Actually I am not even sure that these particular photos made it in to either magazine, so before I say bye bye to them...here they are. I hope that you garner some inspiration for your decorating, which is always the purpose of these articles!


From Romantic Country Magazine ~ Photos by Dan Mayers





From Romantic Homes Magazine ~ Photos By Janet Coon





Speaking of Romantic Country Magazine......my dear friend Fifi emailed me a preview of the cover & some other bits from the next issue a few weeks ago, and I am just getting around to posting it, with being preoccupied with some other things. Maybe you have seen it on her blog by now and it proves to be another gorgeous issue! I have have a Valentine's Day tutorial in it for you that I think you will love to try!!


Before I say goodnight I wanted to mention that the SHOPPE at SHABBYFUFU has FREE SHIPPING on MANY items right now, including some of Kristen's gorgeous cherub and roses chandeliers, Suze's cottage mosaic art and one of my hanging Shabbyfufu Studio dressforms. I hope that you can come over for a visit soon, we have some beautiful things and more on the way. I can't wait to show you what I have been working on in my Studio this week!

~xoxo~
Janet

8 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how beautiful your home and vignettes are in person.. as they are so gorgeous here and in print. I can't wait to get my copy of RC! It is stormy here tonight..hopefully the bad weather stays away from you.

    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    I love all the photos of your beautiful home, each one is making me want to decorate my home for Christmas. I can hardly wait to get the new Romantic Country in my mail box. Can't wait to see what you've been working on this week too, I know whatever it is, it will be most beautiful!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,
    Always loVe when you share your beautiful home !! I soo enjoyed your pics in the magazine .. That is my favorite magazine of all times !! Can't wait til' the new one hits the stands !! I'm always waiting for it to come !! Beautiful as always .. Happy decorating to you ~
    hugs ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet... oooh all of your photos are so beautiful... I would so love to be at your house at Christmas time! ... or anytime!... I am so loving my Putz houses and everything from Shabbyfufu! I can't wait to get the new Romantic Country and see your article for a Valentines Day tutorial! I love when you do those! Also excited for my vintage French items!!! Love to you and kisses Murphy! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet just beautifulas always, i am coming for a visit. Your home is gorgeous, i am coming to look at your shop. Happy holidays.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet..
    what lovely photos...
    But the crown.... I want that most gorgeous crown!!

    Smiles..

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Third photo from the top is STUNNING. So inspiring - I have to see if I can do this :) THANK YOU !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Third photo from the top is STUNNING. So inspiring - I have to see if I can do this :) THANK YOU !!

    ReplyDelete