Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beautiful Romantic Christmas Home Decorating~It's All In The Details

Happy weekend sweet friends, blog surfers and Shabbyfufu customers! How are you going to be spending this weekend? Are you decorating for the holidays, as I am....and perhaps in need of some additional inspiration? I think that you just might find some in this post if your style leans to the romantic! My lovely friend and long time Shabbyfufu customer Annamarie Florio had emailed me this week with a link to her on line albums of GORGEOUS home decor photos. A former Florida (Boca...She sells under Bocarose on Ebay) resident, Annamarie recently moved to North Carolina and does not have a blog, so I wanted to share these photos with you. Surely you will be inspired.... here are just some of her home and vignettes. It's all in the details!























Lovely Annamarie and her handsome hubby at their daughter's wedding


While I am on the subject of friends, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that a couple of weeks ago I was up at the Renninger's Antique Extravaganza in Mt Dora and ran into quite a few sweet ladies that you may know......especially two of our favorite Kims!


The darling Kim McCole of Dear Daisy Cottage. Kim had written articles on my home for Romantic Country Magazine so we have chatted before and I was so happy to have finally met her in person. She is such a dear!

Kim Ryan of Paris Rags had a booth that was so yummy, filled with her fabulous clothing & accessories creations....of which I did make a purchase! Myself and the beautiful mother/daughter team of Kim and Micayla.

Have an inspiring weekend ladies....and if you have a chance to come over to the website at SHABBYFUFU, we are running a FREE SHIPPING promotion on many of our itesm~especially from our talented artisans!

xoxo,
Janet

20 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Janet,
This is another post full of inspiration. Your friend, Annamarie's home is lovely with so many details. The white lamp with crystals really caught my eye, too bad she doesn't have a blog so I could ask for a close-up look! As always, I love the "field trip" photos of your wonderful shopping times and meeting up with the Kims. Wish I was closer so I could have looked around and said hello too. What fun for all of you!

Have a wonderful weekend!
xo~Tracie

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oooh Janet, merci for sharing these stunning photos! I will definitely check out Bocarose on Ebay! She needs to have a blog, that is so sweet of you to show these to us! I am going back for a second (and third and fourth!) look! You look beautiful in the photos! So happy you got to meet your friends Kim and Kim! Do I dare look at your shop one more time??? I am spoiling myself there! I even kept the vintage gift I had originally bought for my friend! Aren't I just awful??? Love to you, kisses Murphy! Bisous... Julie Marie

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Janet,
Oh, i just love this photos.
Does someone really live in such a pretty house/home?

I could'nt imagine my house being like this, as I live with three men and two with dirty jobs.
Arrgghh!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Anna

sissie said...

Your friends photos are wonderful.
The rooms are all soft and romantic looking. Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

Hi Janet,

Spectacular! Your friend's home just shouts Christmas. Love it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

hugs,
Barb

Orphaned Decor said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I want to move in!!! Thanks for sharing these yummy pictures. Leslie at Orphaned Decor

Tammy said...

Wow! I feel like I need to visit the dentist.;D Everything is so sweet and decadent! Such gorgeous decor throughout your home. Lovely!
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. Very inspirational.

Fantasy Whispers - Vania Cruz-Perez said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a dream like piece of heaven you have there. All the decor is gorgeous and so soft. Just beautiful!

Vania

My name is PJ. said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower.

This post is so incredibly beautiful and inspirational. Holy Cow! It's beyond dreamlike.

Of course, I do wonder who dusts it...

Barb said...

Hi Janet,

Thank you for stopping by. I just love your blog, it is always a joy to visit.

Have a truly wonderful Holiday.

big hugs,
Barb

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Janet! Annamaries home is STUNNING!! I bought some things from her off eBay back in the spring. We got to chatting and she emailed me a folder with pics of her home. It was so breathtaking, I looked at it over and over again! I dream of having a home like that and like yours :)
I loved the pics of your home and Christmas decor!!!! Everything looks so perfect, you have the prettiest things :)
I loved seeing your pics too! WOW a lot of talented women at that sale!! I would have loved to have been there!
Love ya!
Amy

Tutti Chic said...

INSPIRATION Indeed ms fufu!! I LOVE this beautifully decorated home & it's just given me the last kick in the butt to finish my own home. Thanks for sharing such gorgoeus photos with us! It's nice to meet your friends at the antiques show too!xoxo tutts

Siobhan said...

What a beautiful house Janet, thanks for sharing it with us.

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Annamarie's home is so lovely. It is amazing with all of its shades of white, and just a touch of pink, here and there. Just perfectly decorated for Christmas..

Kitty

GypsyNurse said...

Hi Janet... just happened across your blog..and I am blown away!! SPEECHLESS! This house is absolutely amazing..but I must ask.. does she have children...? And where in the world did she find that saint of a husband that lives among all that pinky bliss..???

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

Cat

Marydon Ford said...

My gosh! I am in heaven!! This decor is the most beautiful I've seen in bloggyville presentations. Exquisite!
I'm following now, for sure.

TTFN ~Marydon
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Thank you so much for sharing those gorgeous pictures of your friend's home! What an wonderful Christmas decoration! I fell in love with lots of items immediately.

Happy Holidays!

Julia

Barbara Jean said...

Now that was a lot of shabby fufu!!

Beautiful!

blessings

barbara jean

Salone Di Petros said...

What stunning unbelievably beautiful photos!!!! Thank You for sharing Sincerely Jonny

roomenvy said...

Your decorations are absolutely gorgeous, have you seen RoomEnvy's collection of Christmas craft ideas? Take a look! http://roomenvy.wordpress.com/category/christmas-craft-ideas-2/