Saturday, November 7, 2009

Perfectly Pinkest Pinkfest









Good morning and happy weekend friends! I just can't believe that the holidays are upon us, can you? I distinctly recall that for many years Christmas was not even thought of until after Thanksgiving, but now it's here much earlier worldwide........especially for those of us in retail. This is a just a quick post that I entitled "Perfectly Pinkest Pinkfest" (lol!) as you can see by the photos above. The first photo is a little collage that I did of some of the items that I posted in my SHOPPE last night. Many beautiful things for the Holidays and for every day...and since many of our customers read the blog I just want to say THANK YOU. I love you and really appreciate each and every one of you ladies, you really are special:-).

The other two photos are of probably the PINKEST shop that I have ever been in, and I just had share! I am sorry that I don't remember the name of this jewelry boutique, but we stumbled upon it on Lincoln Road on South Beach last week while going out for dinner. WHOA....!!!

Won't you join me in wishing a very special lady a Happy Birthday? That special lady is my MOM, who in her eighties is very "with it" and reads this blog....since she spends a lot of her time now at home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOM, and I wish you good health, peace and all good things in the year ahead!

I wish the same to all of you dear blog readers.........xoxo
Janet

9 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Janet... and a very Happy Birthday to your sweet mom! May all of her birthday wishes come true! I hope her day is extra special! You are such a wonderful daughter, and I am sure she is the most lovely mama! Your pinks are gorgeous! I ordered another little Putz house from you the other night... love to you! Kisses to Murphy! xoxo Julie Marie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Janet,
How pink can you get? I think this is it and it's so pretty at the perfectly pinkest pinkfest (try saying that quickly ;)

So... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Janet's Mom.... Happy Birthday to YOU! I hope you enjoy your birthday so, so much.

Have a great weekend to both of you ladies!
xoxo~Tracie

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Janet, this has got to bet he best post ever!!!! YAY PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your blog so much, it always makes me smile :) The new Christmas items in your shop are so beautiful and I sure hope to get my hands on something soon :)
Love you lots,
Amy

Siobhan said...

WOW, Janet...now that shop is PINK! I never seen so much pink in one room.

Love your new creations...you are very tallented!

Happy, Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dear Mum.

Siobhan xo

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Woah! That is one Pink Store!
Thank you for dropping into my little blog!
May your Mum have a wonderful birthday - I'm sure you will make it one for her.
Irene x

Cindy - shabbynsweet said...

HI Janet, first HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mum. Hope she has a wonderful day. Wow... i've never seen sooo much pink. I just got a sneak peak at your Christmas deco's. I will have to have a further look at your shop. Love your blog.

cinner said...

Hi Janet, first Happy Birthday to your mom, I wish her health and happiness. Your pinks are wonderful. Have a great Christmas season. Be well.

DEBBIE B. said...

Janet...LOVE that pink! I would have stayed in that shop..foreverrrr! lol You always have the BEST hoilday decorations in your shop!!!
To your mom....Have a very HAPPY Birthday sweets!!! A very talented family & may all your wishes come true!! there was cake...wasnt there???
Hugs..
Deb:)

Cassandra said...

WOW what an inspiring blog you have! I could spend hours looking at it. Also your shop is AMAZING! So many beautiful things.

Thanks so much for sharing, and thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog :) Cassandra