Sunday, November 15, 2009

Breaking Free

Some of what I have been working on....the LAST of the Winter Wonderland Boutique that is just about SOLD OUT!

Hello sweet ladies, lovely customers, dear friends, blog surfers and fellow decorating enthusiasts! Just popping in on this beautiful Sunday afternoon to say that I am going to be taking a bit of a blog break and will miss you....but I hope to be back soon. I have been working VERY long hours on my website over the last few months and with Thanksgiving coming up in less than two weeks away I need to finish up on some custom orders and take care of things around my home. Such a mess around here....definitely NOT magazine worthy at the moment~lol! Anyway....to my American friends~ I wish you and yours a very blessed Thanksgiving, and if you do need to reach me or are interested in placing a custom order~you can always reach me through my website at Shabbyfufu!

Lots of love from here
~xoxo~
Janet

9 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely things fufu! you deserve a break my friend so take it & enjoy catching up! I recieved my exquisite tags & hand made cards & I am just delighted with them! So gorgeous...you offer such beautiful things.....xoxo tutts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very nice break, Janet. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with family, friends and pets ~ the things that really matter to us all. Can you believe we're already to this time of year again? Give Murphy a hug from Zeke for the holidays!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely break Janet and come back feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world :)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.

    Siobhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janet... I will miss your posts, but you sooo deserve a break! I LOVE all of my pretty things I got from your Winter Wonderland... thank you! I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Love to you, and of course, doggie kisses to Murphy... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet I hope you have a great time on your much needed break. You have a lovely Thanksgiving too!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Janet, we'll be here when you return!!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet!! I will miss you but I totally understand your need for a break!! Everything is so beautiful!! I love china head dolls :)
    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving with your family!!
    Love ya sweetie,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recieved my lovely goodies from you last week hon...couldn't wait to open it!! You work very hard in you shoppe & it shows! Have a Blessed & Happy Thanksgving sweets!
    Hugs..
    Deb:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! These vintage Charlotte dolls are killing me! So awesome! Love your great ideas!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete