Monday, September 14, 2009

Romantic Dress Forms, Teacup Chandeliers, In My Studio

Happy Monday sweet friends, I hope that you had some time to enjoy your weekend!

I thought that I would share some of what I have been working on lately. The weather has been pretty dismal here in Miami, too hot and humid for man, woman and even the fur baby....so I figure that it's a good time to stay indoors and create!

First are my signature Romantic Dress Forms that I have been doing for many, many years now. I love to make them and am so thrilled that they continue to be something that my customers crave:-).

This one is done in pale blues and accents of pink....which I think go so well together. I didn't have a chance to blog last night and by this morning it's already been SOLD, but I wanted to show her off anyway~lol!

Another pastel bleu romantic dress form, this was a special order for a sweet customer that received her last week.

I listed this romantic dressform last night as well and she is still available. She is designed to hang on a wall, dressing screen, back of a door or a closet door....
Really she is prettier in person....it's hard to take good photos when it's pouring rain and dark skies!

SOLD!

Another passion of mine is lighting, and both Kristen and I design for the website. Kristen specializes in cherub lighting unlike any that you have seen! I love Kristen....she is such a sweetheart non~diva girl, as are all of the artists on the site:-) Anyway...I don't have anything new of hers to show, as her chandeliers and lighting tend to go in an instant....but here is a bit of what I have been working on in my own studio.

This teacup chandelier is so pretty for a white kitchen and has the most wafer thin antique French Limoges pink rose teacups. Such a keeper if I only had a place for it!



That's it for today, I need to get into the "packing and shipping dept", aka my kitchen island~lol!

Have a beautiful week!
~xoxo~
Janet

16 comments:

  1. Hi Janet... Oooh those dressforms are so exquisite! I would love to own one some day... and the teacup chandelier is absolutely beautiful! I am still waiting for my Romantic Country magazine to come in the mail so I can see your beautiful home! Doggie kisses Murphy! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations!!! Your dressforms always leave me in awe...!! Just beautiful!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet...it is all just BREATHTAKING! No kidding! The BEST Mannequins and/or Dress Forms I've EVER EVER SEEN! LOVE THEM!

    Hugs to you~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teacup chandelier is a stunner!
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet your dress forms are AMAZING! I have never seen dress forms so lovely. No wonder people crave them.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all Janet. You really are so super talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is DROP dead gorgeous Janet! For Christmas, I want one of your dressforms sooo badly. I have never seen anything more beautiful!! You are so talented!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. It's all perfect !

    Thank you and best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet. The dress forms are simply gorgeous!!! Wonderful eye candy!

    Love and blessings,
    Brook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the teacup chandelier! By the way, I found you via "Blogging for Bliss". Really enjoyed reading the book & learned a lot. Congrats for being a part of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet

    More Stunning Dress Forms created in the Shabbyfufu Studio!

    Love all your new goodies, will pop over to your website in a minute to have a closer look

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE YOUR BLOG!! The colors and pics are gorgeous. It is so romantic and inspiring.

    Jessica
    http://joymariesboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Janet! You continue to outdo yourself with these lovely dressforms. One is dreamier than the next.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janet! You are one talented lady! I love everything at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Janet, I always love looking at your site, your blog, your work. It makes me daydream. And I will be one to tell you, if Marie Antionette were alive today, I am sure she would be knocking on your door to have you design her a ballroom gown. I just know it!!
    Keep up the dreamy work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janet,
    Oh I am glad to have caught this in your seidebar! These are pure eye candy, All those pink ruffles, dreamy :-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete