Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Romantic Country Magazine



Hi Friends,

It's time to share some exciting news, as I have been
given the green light by my dear friend Fifi this morning. The new edition of Romantic Country Magazine will be hitting the newstands on (or about) Sept 22nd and by looking at the cover it should be another GORGEOUS issue to treasure! Fifi has taken the magazine to beyond beautiful...and if you can't find it on the newstands you can now subscribe to it~and save some money as well. Just click on the subscription card to enlarge it, save to your computer and print it out....and mail in to:

ROMANTIC COUNTRY
Harris Publications
1115 Broadway
New York, NY 10160~0397
Do you remember my post about the photo shoot at my home?

Darling Fifi O'Neill and her gorgeous sister Sylvie Sommer in my kitchen cutting pink roses


I have been blessed to have had frequent press over the ten plus years that I have been on the internet with Shabbyfufu, yet it's still always a thrill....and you will find my home again in here:

Romantic Country Magazine Fall '09 Cover
I am still working away on the "back end" of the website to post many beautiful new items sometime after Labor Day....so I hope that you can check in with me over at the shoppe then. I hope to show some previews here before.

Until next time...lots of love from here~xoxo~Janet

16 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oooh Janet, I can't wait! I have already subscribed so I hope my copy arrives soon! This is sooo exciting! I can't wait to see more of your home... I am also excited to see all of your new things at your shop! Doggie kisses Murphy!... Bisous... Julie Marie

Barb said...

Hi Janet,

One word-Yay!

I am so excited for you.
Have a wonderful rest of the week.

hugs,
Barb

Suzanne said...

Congratulations to shabbyfufu:-) I love your blog and this magazine. Thanks for the heads up...I will be their newest subscriber.

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

YAY Janet!!!! I cannot wait to see this magazine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your home!! In fact, just last night, I reread the issue with your home and the gorgeous mosaic heart! I am also looking so forward to your new shop goodies :)
Love and hugs,
Amy

Sue said...

Congrsts Janet! If it is coming out on the 22nd there, it means another few weeks till it comes out here! Im not sure I can wait that long!
Sue

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Oh Janet, I can't wait to see this issue featuring your house. So happy for you ~ congratulations!

And I agree completely, that wonderful Fifi has taken the magazine to new levels of beauty.
xo~Tracie

Tanza said...

Hi Janet,
This is soo my favorite magazine.. It reminds me of what Romantic Homes magazine USED to be !! This is the tops !! I always find homes and decor that I just enjoy looking at over and over again !! Can't wait to see your home featured !! Congratulations, and how fun !!I'll be watching..
hugs ~tea~xo

Tara Frey said...

Congrats Janet! I can't enough peeks into your home. Looking forward to this issue! -xo T

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Ooh Janet, can't wait! I subscribe to the mag but you have reminded me I need to renew. Fifi is a legend isn't she? Such a beautiful, talented woman! xx

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Janet I am so happy that they now have subscrptions and I get my copy mailed to me hee in Australia. I look forward to seeing your more of your home in the magazine
Alison

paperbird said...

congratulations, how exciting for you. It sounds like it will be a wonderful magazine- can't wait to purchase one!

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Oh, I'll be watching for the next issue..it's such a wonderful magazine. :0)

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Janet

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm looking forward to seeing the issue - I bet it's going to be delicious!

My Blogging for Bliss book arrived today - THANKYOU so much!!!, I'm very impressed, looking forward to reading it from cover to cover very soon

Will write to you later

Gail
xo

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

wow Janet, cant wait to see you featured in the mag! Must work out how to do a subscription from over here in Australia!!
Alicia

glimpse of my world said...

Wow!! Congrats!

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Congratulations Janet! I can't wait to receive the new issue! ~Stacy~ xo