Monday, September 21, 2009

Romantic Country Magazine Fall '09 Issue

Happy Monday dear friends, I hope that you enjoyed your weekend! I did not realize that tomorrow is the first day of the Autumn Season until I read the newspaper while sipping my coffee this morning. It's still soooo hot down here in Miami and only those who have spent any amount of time here know that the humidity feels like a wringing wet mop at this time of year. Thinking of the cooler months ahead are all that is keeping me going at full speed right now.....whew!

Oh joy, I received my copy of Romantic Country Magazine last week and it is truly exquisite and luscious. Darling Fifi has really outdone herself with this breathtaking issue, I am sure that you will agree. I am THRILLED (but of course!) that once again my home is featured, along with several others that exude all different styles of romance... along with some beautiful projects and photographs. Below is a petite collage of the cover (and the article on my home:-) so that you can easily spot it on the newstands if you don't already subscribe.


Have a wonderful week ahead......
I will be busy with my daughters who will be here, THE MOVE mentioned in my previous post, and "baby sitting" for my older daughter's 3 guinea pigs while she heads out to Los Angeles for a week.

~xoxo~
Janet



11 comments:

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Janet!! Oh I cannot wait to get this issue!! My good friend Jenn's GORGEOUS home is featured :) I hope it comes in the mail this week :)
Hugs,
Amy

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Janet, I am so stupid, lol!!! YOUR home is to die for, which I have told you before and now I am DOUBLE excited to get my copy!!! Congratulations for having your home featured :):)

LiLi M. said...

I am going to try and find it over here, sometimes I see this magazine in somewhat larger cities than mine. Mmm to go to LA for a week...would you consider baby sitting over here lol. Have a great autumn, here it is still warm too.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Janet, I have subscribed to Romantic Country and haven't received my new issue yet! I keep checking the mail each day... not there! Guess I will have to try Barnes and Noble, I can't wait any longer to see your house!!! Happy Autumn! Bisous... Julie Marie

Alison Gibbs said...

I am so looking forward to getting my Romantic Country Fall issue in the mail. Wish I could send you some of the cool wet weather we had here in Mount Martha last night. A wet start to Spring for us.
Have a great week
Alison

June said...

Hi Janet,
I got my copy the other day and was so coveting your beautiful rooms all decked out for the holidays. It is such a lovely feature on your holiday home. When I was looking through the photos, I fell so in love with your little slips over the backs of the chairs.LOVE THEM!
I don't think I could pick a favorite thing, but I love your tree...and those little stars hanging from your chandy. LOVE THEM!
Congrats for being in a wonderful magazine.
Hugs,
June

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I subscribe and I can't wait to see this Janet! Congratulations! xx

Karen Valentine said...

How exciting for you!!!! Thanks so much for coming by and leaving your sweet comment. I hope we get to chat agin soon!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Gwyn said...

Totally exquisite blog! Thank you for sharing! I warmly invite you to visit me at my blog anytime. Hugs, Gwyn :)

Tutti Chic said...

Fufu~I have been impatiently waiting for my copy & have NOT received it yet so I will run out tomorrow & grab one at CVS or Borders! Can't wait to see your gorgeous home all decked out! Congrats my friend for the article & photos which I just know will be a treat for my eyes! xo chris p.s. happy fall to you! we are enjoying a wonderful new england fall right now!:)

tales from an oc cottage said...

Oh yes! Another fabulous issue!!!

m ^..^