Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweetness Of Summer & Blog Book Winner

Hello sweet friends, blog readers, customers and MOM (yes, she does read my blog:-)!
TGIF around here, and a busy couple of weeks...so today just time for a quick post. I hope that by now most of you have purchased and read Tara's Blog Book, but as promised I used a random number selector a bit ago this morning and it chose a winner for not only a copy of the book but the box that I crafted shown in the last post filled with beautiful things.
It chose the #16, which is Miss Amy of Bunny Rose Cottage. I will need your mailing addy Amy, so if you are reading this you can send it via the Contact page on my Website. Congrats!
Rushing around here today, errands call and it's the first weekend that I have been home for awhile....so I wont be very chatty today. Let me just leave you with some summer photos taken last weekend by older daughter Fufu at our little slice (no pun intended, even tho' we are known to eat pizza on a boogie board:-) of heaven at the beach.
Love you guys.....thanks for reading & I will see you again soon!
~xoxo~Janet







Here are your random numbers: 16 Timestamp: 2009-08-14 14:20:35

3 comments:

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

JANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I am so over the moon right now!!!! Thank you soooo much!! I cant believe I won!! You are so sweet, thank you so much :):)

I LOVE these pictures so much! The perfect representation of summer! And that pizza looks so good right now, lol!!

Love ya sweetie,
Amy

TattingChic said...

Congrats to Amy! :)

shabbydreaming said...

What great pictures!! how I'd love to be there enjoying thoses times!!
have a great week!!
BIG congrats to Amy!
mandii