Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Items In The Shabbyfufu Website Shop


I hope that you had a wonderful 4th Of July Weekend lovely friends. Mr. Murphy says hello and he wants you to know that he had a great time at the parade in his patriotic attire! It has been an insane few days in the Fufu household with lots of comings and goings, dinners out, barbeque feasts, pooltime and parties galore. I think that I need at least a day to catch up and rest now!


Some new items have been added to the Shop at Shabbyfufu....and more will be coming.

Gorgeous lighting from our incredible artist Kristen. She does such fabulous work and has been a member of the Shabbyfufu family of artisans for several years now.




A new Romantic Vintage Millinery Dressform that I had been working on. I didn't even have a chance to get to posting it in the blog and it's been SOLD....I am always so grateful for the wonderful Shabbyfufu customers that we have. You ladies are truly the BEST:-)

A GORGEOUS Mosaic Birdbath by Suze. Her work has been very popular on Shabbyfufu...with good reason!

And more will be posted this week, vintage treasures to come and some of the Antique Silk Ribbon that I have been Hand Dying. These are not ribbons that you might find elsewhere....I actually brought these back from Paris myself, circa turn of the century unused factory stock that looked like this:

And now look like this (yum!):

Have a great week and will talk soon~
xoxo,
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Mr Murphy looks so handsome in his Patriotic bandana!

    OMGosh! Kristen's work is absolutely fabulous! I am totally drooling over that waterfall lamp! It's gorgeous!

    That dressform you are working on is beautiful! You have such an inspiring blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving it all, I knew that dress would not last long...i just had a feeling. If I win the lottery I am coming to get one...positive thinking, positive thinking. Take care. Janet I love coming by to see you. Cinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet

    Mr Murphy looks very handsome!

    Gorgeous new items for your website, I'll pop over and have a look

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love all those lovely items!! The chandelier looks amazing!! Would love one of those!!
    have a wonderful week!!
    mandii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Murphy is soooo cute Janet! I love him :)

    I cannot get over that dressform!!! I am in LOVE! The skirt is just to die for! You are so talented, I dream of owning one someday!

    I hope you and your sweet family are doing well :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pooch Murphy looks adorable fufu! Can you beleive the 4th has come & gone? Before long, your pal tutts will be whining about the cold weather again!LOL!!!
    SOOO many pretty things in the fufu boutique my friend. You outdo yourself always! xoxo tutts

    ReplyDelete