Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday File ~ Working In The Studio & Custom Orders

The girls at Shabbyfufu have been working on some custom orders over the last few weeks, so I thought I would just show you a bit of what we have done.

I have had several orders from some lovely customers for the beadlamps or headboard lamps that I make with the Vintage Millinery, Antique Laces and Ruffles, etc...and here are a few.

I don't normally work in Mint Greens and Yellows, but one of our ladies requested this colorway for her bedroom...and it was fun for me to change it up a bit from all of the PINK that I normally work with!



A Pretty In PINK Roses Teacup Chandelier that will be posted TODAY on the WEBSITE. We have made literally Hundreds of these over the 10+ years on~line, and they are gracing beautiful homes, tearooms, bed and breakfasts and restaurants worldwide:-).

They look great over a Kitchen Island....so I did the photo product shoot over mine to give a better idea of how it might look. This one doesn't have a chocolate pot center in order to make it more affordable in today's times...come over and take a peek in the shoppe if you are interested....or let us know if we can make a custom one for you!


I did one extra of the Head Board Lamps, and will have this one listed on the website today.


A Custom Table Chandelier for a special customer who is a HUGE FAN of Kristen's Romantic work and has many of her pieces.

You know mostly we offer our chandeliers in PINK, as this is what has always sold best for us. Kristen just did this pretty Lavender Chandelier as a Special Order.

Pretty Pink Roses Porcelain Clock hand painted by Farnaz. This was requested by an overseas customer for her Gorgeous shop.

That's it for today, it will be a weekend of working in the Studio for me since we have planned a Rare weekend at home~lol! What are you doing this weekend? I hope that you are enjoying the summer....which is flying by so quickly!

Talk soon~
~xoxo~
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Delicious creations! Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments on my studio space. I'd love to be hired to organize! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all beautiful, Janet! (I especially love the chandelier.) Off to check out the store. Have a beautiful weekend.
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, love the teacup chandeliers. So many pretties for us to look at in this post.
    Have fun in the workroom over the weekend
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog hopping thru BFB! Beautiful blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your teacup chandelier! I sure wish I had an heirloom set of teacups to illuminate! :)

    ReplyDelete